Your Lana Collection

It says Top Canadian Magazine eStore so I'm guessing digital 

TZk1z.png

My collection is so small:

- Born To Die: The Paradise Edition

- Paradise 12" Vinyl

- 2 Ride 7" Vinyl

- Video Games CD single

and i think i will buy the Born To Die Deluxe Edition this friday. Maybe will order the Dark Paradise CD single and Blue Jeans 7" Picture Disc 

qqAZ3mU.png

For everyone looking for a National Anthem vinyl, I just found some on Amazon.co.uk for around $12. They're sold directly from Amazon, so I doubt they're fakes or anything. I don't know how many they have left, but usually they will have a little alert/message when they've reached the final ten in their stock.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/National-Anthem-VINYL-Lana-Del/dp/B008BG2LIE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370129738&sr=8-2&keywords=national+anthem+lana+del+rey

MkWI4Ns.png

I don't have many things of Lana's tbh because most the stuff I have of hers is either for a bday present, xmas present, bday/xmas money or if I'm lucky to be treated. I wish I had more to post a whole collection.  :icant:

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

For everyone looking for a National Anthem vinyl, I just found some on Amazon.co.uk for around $12. They're sold directly from Amazon, so I doubt they're fakes or anything. I don't know how many they have left, but usually they will have a little alert/message when they've reached the final ten in their stock.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/National-Anthem-VINYL-Lana-Del/dp/B008BG2LIE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370129738&sr=8-2&keywords=national+anthem+lana+del+rey

Sweet! I almost paid $40 for this last week and decided to wait. Now, $16 :D

I alsdo bought Born To Die Deluxe edition friday. I think i'm gonna wait some time till like mid-june then buy Dark Paradise and maybe Blue Jeans 7".

Is there any blue jeans 12"?

qqAZ3mU.png

Sweet! I almost paid $40 for this last week and decided to wait. Now, $16 :D

OMG, I've got a great idea! You should consider putting the money you saved towards a rare Charli album... :runs:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

OMG, I've got a great idea! You should consider putting the money you saved towards a rare Charli album... :runs:

Why are you being a dick? Can you just fucking leave it alone, grown man?

My small collection consists of:

Born To Die - Deluxe digipak

Born To Die Deluxe 2 LP

Paradise Edition Deluxe boxset

Paradise LP

Paradise Tour programme

Signed Great Gatsby book

Poster (Lana winking behind US flag black and white)

T-Shirt (B+W full body shot of Terry Richardson shoot)

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

Here's my pathetic little collection. I don't even have the vinyls! I'm just a poor student with actual nescessaties to spend on more than stuff like this tbh, I'm getting the vinyls soon though. Not pictured are the Lana tour poster, signed lyric book and another signed drawing. I forgot about the lyric book and the second drawing after I put all the stuff away and can't be bothered laying it all out again.

jKALa0CkhS9u9.JPG