Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I ordered mine at least 2 weeks ago, Hopefully it comes tomorrow tho

My order invoice said that the latest delivery date for mine is Tuesday.

MkWI4Ns.png

@@VegasBaby @ Go ahead and make sure they actually shipped it :rip: I ordered a Sky Ferreira CD from RAREWAVES and waited the entire month interval they give you for it to arrive before I emailed them about it and they said it hadn't shipped or had been "lost". Once I confronted them, another was shipped and it arrived in days.

Well, my National Anthem vinyl never came so I just sent them an e-mail.  :(

Mine didn't either. So annoying. :(

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Here's my collection! Brand new here and no idea if I'm doing this right lol but anyways,

- Born to Die (Deluxe)

- Born to Die: The Paradise Edition

- The Great Gatsby Soundtrack (Deluxe)

- Video Games: The Remix EP

- Dark Paradise Single

- Die For Me (some bootleg CD with unreleased songs. I HAD to, it was like $3 and is surprisingly excellent quality! Full artwork, CD art, lyric book, etc)

- Born to Die French Sampler (I lost the Blue Velvet and NA ones, I was so sad ;-; )

- Born to Die: Remix EP White Vinyl

- Born to Die Picture Disc

- Blue Jeans Picture disc

National Anthem and Ride picture discs on the way!

Thank you <3 I spent so much money on it lol

It's definitely worth it to collect , I still love Lana 100 percent

check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B-MEAaylZI

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e55whUgPXhA

some stuff I felt i spent too much money on like the video gaames remix ep I paid $80 for it

I still love Lana, but I need to raise money so I can go to university and have enough money for books and stuff, I was relying on it being half off but I lost that so yeah :( i'm going to miss it so much

Omg those are your videos?! I'm the creepy person who made all those comments. HAHAHA. Anyways, so sad to hear you are selling it all!

I sent them an email too, and they said that they would normally send out a replacement copy but they don't have any more available. They said you could purchase another item from them or get a refund. Personally I'd go with the refund.

I've already got the refund, so I'm going to order one more time from another seller that I bought my Ride vinyl from. Third time's a charm, I guess.

MkWI4Ns.png

I sent them an email too, and they said that they would normally send out a replacement copy but they don't have any more available. They said you could purchase another item from them or get a refund. Personally I'd go with the refund.

Exactly the same thing as what they sent me. No doubt it was a copy and pasted email. If you don't have the items available, why bother saying you've dispatched them? SMH.  :facepalm:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Oh my gosh.. I ordered a Ride and National Athem vinyls and got the exact same reply after stating I haven't received them yet. Weirdly, it's from a different seller on Amazon Canada. I'm going to give it another week before I get the refund. They were both really cheap; I guess it was too good to be true. My first experience with Amazon and it was not a good one. I guess I'll stick to eBay.

Oh my gosh.. I ordered a Ride and National Athem vinyls and got the exact same reply after stating I haven't received them yet. Weirdly, it's from a different seller on Amazon Canada. I'm going to give it another week before I get the refund. They were both really cheap; I guess it was too good to be true. My first experience with Amazon and it was not a good one. I guess I'll stick to eBay.

Get the refund now so that even if your items do come you'll have your money back and it'll be free.

#MoneyLessonsWithSitarHero