Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Does anyone know where I can buy the Paradise box set thingy with the BV vinyl and stuff for a reasonable price? Gosh I wish I knew about this stuff/collected when it came out :( Especially that Ride promo vinyl for free UGHHH

Edit: Oops thought it would combine with my previous post sorry :eek:

You can get it on amazon US for about $45 which is pretty great I think. And yeah those are definitley fake, sorry :(

H0bDaqU.gif

You can get it on amazon US for about $45 which is pretty great I think. And yeah those are definitley fake, sorry :(

I'm pissed LOL anyways thanks! They will ship to Canada, correct? The only price difference would be in CAD right?

OK! @@getdrunk @@ZoeDelRey I made a desicion :D

I thought about it, and came up with an idea to make me feel happy about myself but also not broke.

For every album that comes out, I'll buy the CD, the vinyl, and the 7'' vinyl for the lead single! :thankyou: :grinds:

That means I just need to get BTD vinyl and Ride 7'' vinyl and I'm good :nono:

What do you think about that? :party:

OK! @@getdrunk @@ZoeDelRey I made a desicion :D

I thought about it, and came up with an idea to make me feel happy about myself but also not broke.

For every album that comes out, I'll buy the CD, the vinyl, and the 7'' vinyl for the lead single! :thankyou: :grinds:

That means I just need to get BTD vinyl and Ride 7'' vinyl and I'm good :nono:

What do you think about that? :party:

Sounds great! Defo do it. :) You'll love it. 

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

If this really is for the vinyl then it's cheap as fuck, get in there while you can (this god damn vinyl has been going for £20+ in most places)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/National-Anthem-VINYL-Lana-Del/dp/B008BG2LIE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374945672&sr=8-1&keywords=lana+del+rey+picture+disc

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

If this really is for the vinyl then it's cheap as fuck, get in there while you can (this god damn vinyl has been going for £20+ in most places)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/National-Anthem-VINYL-Lana-Del/dp/B008BG2LIE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374945672&sr=8-1&keywords=lana+del+rey+picture+disc

Every time I find it cheap I don't get it :crying: (as in it doesn't arrive)

That too :defeated:  It's the only one I need >.<

test it :sass: just kidding haha. I need Ride, NA and VG for picture discs :eek: So expensive most of the time, though. Except for Amazon; they're cheap but I never know which version I'm buying, because it's always generic photos from the internet instead of a picture of the item they're selling, know what I mean?

test it :sass: just kidding haha. I need Ride, NA and VG for picture discs :eek: So expensive most of the time, though. Except for Amazon; they're cheap but I never know which version I'm buying, because it's always generic photos from the internet instead of a picture of the item they're selling, know what I mean?

Yeah, and reading through this thread a lot of people have been dicked around >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png