Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I have nothing compared to you all!

hl0s.jpg

pzv7.jpg

pmw7.png

+ Born to Die (Deluxe Edition) on iTunes

+ Magazine Snippet (too lazy to get a photo, it's tiny)

Also looking to get the box set with the vinyls and stuff when I have the money... ahh Lana you are going to send me broke  :biblio:

A new addition to my Lana-collection:

The book "Dear miss Del Rey: 50 letters to Lana - from 29 countries"

HPIM0910_zps0f1e454f.jpg

The book 'Dear Miss Del Rey' is a book about Lana full of letters, poems, drawings and more.
The story is: If your doorbell rang and Lana Del Rey would stand right in front of you, what would you say?

With that in mind 50 people from 29 countries got inspired and made letters, poems, drawings,...

From November 2012 until March 2013 these people accepted the challenge and shared their talents.

Funny ones, serious ones, heartbreaking ones and surprising ones. The world spoke!

50 Works of Art came in and were published in a book - and was presented to Lana at her Paradise Tour 2013 in Helsinki, June 16!

lol whats the point of a framed vinyl? you cant listen to it :lmao:

Idk, there's a lot of collectors out here and even in this thread who leave all their merch sealed and unopened. Like, why would you never open your boxset?  :noparty:  

Um, its framed because its autographed. You can take it out of the frame if you choose to buy it. Lana signed it, I framed it to display it since I already have the vinyl. You can take the record out and just frame the case? 

I have opened everything, but why would you leave out something hand signed by Lana? What if it gets damaged? 

For anyone who is interested in a signed vinyl I've seen go for $200, in a $30 frame, for only $60 to bid and $80 to buy...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271277371128?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

im sorry, i have a weak english, what's rebuttal? does it have something to do with butts? idk

re·but·tal (noun)
1.a refutation or contradiction.

synonyms: refutation, denial, countering, invalidation, negation, contradiction

MkWI4Ns.png

Um, its framed because its autographed. You can take it out of the frame if you choose to buy it. Lana signed it, I framed it to display it since I already have the vinyl. You can take the record out and just frame the case? 

Yeah, I know like I can understand with signed merchandise of course, but some people do take collecting a little too far what with buying two copies of everything to keep one sealed etc. but obviously it wasn't aimed mainly at you because you said you don't keep things sealed and I'm guessing you're not a hardcore collector either if you sell signed stuff. 

And I don't think anyone should take this last page personally - this is like my fave thread on the forum so the last thing we need is any conflict  :crossed:

Moving swiftly on...

A new addition to my Lana-collection:

The book "Dear miss Del Rey: 50 letters to Lana - from 29 countries"

HPIM0910_zps0f1e454f.jpg

The book 'Dear Miss Del Rey' is a book about Lana full of letters, poems, drawings and more.

The story is: If your doorbell rang and Lana Del Rey would stand right in front of you, what would you say?

With that in mind 50 people from 29 countries got inspired and made letters, poems, drawings,...

From November 2012 until March 2013 these people accepted the challenge and shared their talents.

Funny ones, serious ones, heartbreaking ones and surprising ones. The world spoke!

50 Works of Art came in and were published in a book - and was presented to Lana at her Paradise Tour 2013 in Helsinki, June 16!

This is the sweetest little book with the sweetest little story that I have ever seen!  :hoshet:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Yeah, I know like I can understand with signed merchandise of course, but some people do take collecting a little too far what with buying two copies of everything to keep one sealed etc. but obviously it wasn't aimed mainly at you because you said you don't keep things sealed and I'm guessing you're not a hardcore collector either if you sell signed stuff. 

And I don't think anyone should take this last page personally - this is like my fave thread on the forum so the last thing we need is any conflict  :crossed:

Moving swiftly on...

This is the sweetest little book with the sweetest little story that I have ever seen!  :hoshet:

I'm not a true collector because I no longer really care for Lana...

I'm not a true collector because I no longer really care for Lana...

Oop.

Everyone in this thread: picture your purchases five years down the line and not as a fad :read:

some things that I've bought in the past month 

rl5ozDg.jpgiQCnksj.jpgdhsEPwD.jpgcRaYvvY.jpg0nASKZe.jpgWFsKO1r.jpguLjvtTv.jpg

now I won't buy anything until I get a job because I've spent my money on Lana Del Rey concert tickets  :excited:  :excited:  I can't wait  :ohmy:

Is there anything that indicated that that Ride promo is legit? Wondering wether I should find one or not.

last.fm  

Is there anything that indicated that that Ride promo is legit? Wondering wether I should find one or not.

mmh well I really don't know if it's real, I've seen this version in some people's collections, that's why I bought it  :P

7wWWNZV.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Ride promo CD is real. I was told by someone that the font is not the correct font because the graphic designers messed up, but it's still real. =)

Anybody seen that promo CD going for hundreds? Can't believe it... It's nice, though. But I would never pay that.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161128026300?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649