Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I know how you feel :(

Seriously I hate it, one side of me is like, "I WANNA COLLECT LANA STUFF I WANNA BE SORROUNDED BY LANA STIFF I WANNA HAVE ALL VINYLS AND ALBUM AND SPECIAL ALBUMS AND EVERYTHING"

and one side of me is like, "You shouldn't waste money on things like that, Why do you need BTD deluxe if you got the paradis eedition, you don't have so much money you should save, you will regret it"

AND I DONT KNOW WHICH SIDE TO LISTEN TO  :icant:

I feel the same as you do.

I have money for Christmas and birthdays (I don't have a job and my parents don't give me pocket money) and I'm thinking to myself "Should I save or should I collect Lana stuff?". In the end I save...but I really want to collect. I get so jealous when I see peoples collections and I ain't collecting myself. :( I haven't got no magazines with Lana on other than GQ so I wanted to collect some off eBay but...yeah...I didn't bother in the end. I was going to get BTD Deluxe too and then I thought to myself the same thing as you did about the Paradise Edition. Ugh, life is so hard!  :crossed:  :icant:  :horror:  :eek:  :pft:

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

WHAT IS THAT

? What do you mean? Like what kind? They're promotional picture discs CDs from Italy, the first just has Ride I think and the second has like 6ish various remixes I believe? I lost the bid, but he messaged me and asked if I was interested in his second copies he had :O

And @ people wanting to collect, it all comes down to being careful! Just know when it's a good deal or not. If it seems expensive, it probably is. And if you lose it/don't buy it, you almost always see it pop up again, you just have to keep checking.

? What do you mean? Like what kind? They're promotional picture discs CDs from Italy, the first just has Ride I think and the second has like 6ish various remixes I believe? I lost the bid, but he messaged me and asked if I was interested in his second copies he had :O

u sure he ain't faking those? dk, never saw that remix album before

u sure he ain't faking those? dk, never saw that remix album before

I saw them pop up a few months ago I believe. Idk *shrug* He has a few other (legit) promos, and I don't know how to explain this but just judging by what he's selling, it doesn't seem like he sells fake ones, you know? What I mean is like, I've seen sellers who have SO many promos and no matter how many times they get bought, they're always relisted, so it's obvious they're fake. I'm not sure how else to explain it but I mean I've been collecting for some time and idk I usually have a gut feeling. He seems trustworthy and if they're fake, I'll get a claim from PayPal (they've refunded for me several times, always good service). They also weren't too pricey but not cheap enough to be fake.. you know? I can always ask where he got them from.

Those cd are fake. Make by a man on his computer ...

Are you sure? I can always get my claim back not too late so yeah. What makes you think that?

Y'all are killing my vibe. I got some nice CDs and im proud :hottie:

Are you sure? I can always get my claim back not too late so yeah

Y'all are killing my vibe. I got some nice CDs and im proud :hottie:

Yes I'm sure at 100%

I do collect promo from various artists and trust me : those promo are very fake. There is not informations writing around the cd like all the " legit " promo, and look at the font of the ride one. A real label wouldn't let the white blank like this. It looks so fan made. Cancel the transaction. It doesn't worth it ;)

6139385_orig.png

I feel the same as you do.

I have money for Christmas and birthdays (I don't have a job and my parents don't give me pocket money) and I'm thinking to myself "Should I save or should I collect Lana stuff?". In the end I save...but I really want to collect. I get so jealous when I see peoples collections and I ain't collecting myself. :( I haven't got no magazines with Lana on other than GQ so I wanted to collect some off eBay but...yeah...I didn't bother in the end. I was going to get BTD Deluxe too and then I thought to myself the same thing as you did about the Paradise Edition. Ugh, life is so hard!  :crossed:  :icant:  :horror:  :eek:  :pft:

true :(

Yes I'm sure at 100%

I do collect promo from various artists and trust me : those promo are very fake. There is not informations writing around the cd like all the " legit " promo, and look at the font of the ride one. A real label wouldn't let the white blank like this. It looks so fan made. Cancel the transaction. It doesn't worth it ;)

I've had samplers that don't have writing on the CD because it's on the CD case, sticker etc. 

I've had samplers that don't have writing on the CD because it's on the CD case, sticker etc. 

Well most of the promos/samplers on ebay made are fake coz it's so easy to make one, and of course, people can be stupid to buy them a lot ( sometimes more than 200 $ ) ... for something that cost only 2 $ 

6139385_orig.png

Well most of the promos/samplers on ebay made are fake coz it's so easy to make one, and of course, people can be stupid to buy them a lot ( sometimes more than 200 $ ) ... for something that cost only 2 $ 

:eek: well now I'm sad... *goes and cries* lol jk. And dear lord 200$?! I've never spent more than $30 on something period (promo or release)

:eek: well now I'm sad... *goes and cries* lol jk. And dear lord 200$?! I've never spent more than $30 on something period (promo or release)

I spent a lot of money for some editions very rare, especially when i collect lady gaga cd's ^^

6139385_orig.png

I spent a lot of money for some editions very rare, especially when i collect lady gaga cd's ^^

Nice, most I spent was on a sampler (LDR :P) and I kinda regretted the money so haven't spent close to it since... ugh kinda disappointed now lol. Once I bought a fake LDR CD cause it was really nice and like $3 LOL I knew it was fake though. Has a lyric book, full artwork, it's cool.

I'm so disappointed. ARE YOU SURE THEY'RE FAKE :crying: :crying2:

Nice, most I spent was on a sampler (LDR :P) and I kinda regretted the money so haven't spent close to it since... ugh kinda disappointed now lol. Once I bought a fake LDR CD cause it was really nice and like $3 LOL I knew it was fake though. Has a lyric book, full artwork, it's cool.

The font on the second CD gives it away. Look at the A's and compare it to the Born to Die cover. They used Steelfish in thin and not the actual logo. Sorry honey :( Get yo' money back.

The font on the second CD gives it away. Look at the A's and compare it to the Born to Die cover. They used Steelfish in thin and not the actual logo. Sorry honey :( Get yo' money back.

Fine  :aw:  thanks guys

Does anyone know where I can buy the Paradise box set thingy with the BV vinyl and stuff for a reasonable price? Gosh I wish I knew about this stuff/collected when it came out :( Especially that Ride promo vinyl for free UGHHH

Edit: Oops thought it would combine with my previous post sorry :eek:

Post dat sampler

Post dat sampler

It's just a French Born To Die (the single, not album) sampler. Trust me, you'll be underwhelmed. 

On a side note (unrelated to the above quote): I don't even wanna collect anymore because I don't know what's real and what isn't :pft:

Edit: oh god I'm not posting it in fear of people saying it's fake. I mean I'm almost 100% sure it's not fake but... I can't fathom :crying: