Your Lana Collection

So here's mine:

BN15dRhCUAABJ9B.png

Born To Die

Born To Die (Deluxe Edition)

Born To Die The Remix EP

Video Games The Remix EP

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition (Deluxe Box Set)

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition (Deluxe Box Set) (Signed)

Paradise

Guns 'n' Roses T-Shirt

Tropics T-Shirt

Tour programme/Photo Book

Zippo

Tropics Poster

Does anyone's Ride picture disc has this circle? I' ve seen a lot of them, but no one has it.  :horror:

kx3-q.png

Mine does? Why, do you think that's fake?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Does anyone's Ride picture disc has this circle? I' ve seen a lot of them, but no one has it.  :horror:

kx3-q.png

that's completely normal?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Does anyone's Ride picture disc has this circle? I' ve seen a lot of them, but no one has it. 

Yes, my picture disc has also that circle. Nothing to worry about.

bef2v8.jpg

Born to Die, Deluxe Edition Digipak & The Paradise Edition, Video Games/Blue Jeans - Single, Dark Paradise - Single, tour book, a couple of shirts and a poster.

Does anyone have a clue where I could get the Summertime Sadness CD single?  :ohno:

Born to Die, Deluxe Edition Digipak & The Paradise Edition, Video Games/Blue Jeans - Single, Dark Paradise - Single, tour book, clothes and a poster.

Does anyone have a clue where I could get the Summertime Sadness CD single?  :ohno:

Great collection you have.

I've found my Summertime Sadness single CD in Germany where it was already released. Next week it will be released in the US.

Trying to find it also. Frustrating.

Trying to find it also. Frustrating.

There's one copy on eBay but I don't have enough money to bid on it anymore, seems like the person I'm bidding against is a millionaire.

There's one copy on eBay but I don't have enough money to bid on it anymore, seems like the person I'm bidding against is a millionaire.

I know that one is on eBay. The seller didn't get anything for it before, iirc? He's probably upping the bids, tbh. So annoying.

I know that one is on eBay. The seller didn't get anything for it before, iirc? He's probably upping the bids, tbh. So annoying.

Whaaat no way... Let's just hope that there will be more singles printed for the US market. 

American releases get picture discs don't they :/ Any pre orders for a SS one ? I can't find one, bummer.

UK releases get the pictures discs. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever get a Summertime Sadness one. That fact still irritates me.  :icant:

Same. It said the earliest delivery may be tomorrow but I doubt it. :ohno: Love your website/collections btw. :)

Did you ever get your National Anthem disc?

MkWI4Ns.png