Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I still love Lana, but I need to raise money so I can go to university and have enough money for books and stuff, I was relying on it being half off but I lost that so yeah :( i'm going to miss it so much

Oh well that's understandable. And like you said that doesn't change your love for Lana at all :) If you plan on listing any of the stuff on eBay then PM me.

H0bDaqU.gif

The National Anthem vinyl is back on Amazon.co.uk, but instead of being sold by Amazon, it's sold by RAREWAVES. Hopefully this one isn't just giving me false hope of finally getting this thing  :defeated:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008BG2LIE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Getting this. I can't find the Summertime Sadness audo cd anywhere though..

:ohno:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I still love Lana, but I need to raise money so I can go to university and have enough money for books and stuff, I was relying on it being half off but I lost that so yeah :( i'm going to miss it so much

I'm sorry to hear that you have to get rid of your collection! I would be devastated if I had to sell all of this stuff. Like National Anthem said, if you plan on putting it on eBay, let me know :)

MkWI4Ns.png

No photos yet but a list of what I have got, for now and pending:

Born to Die (US Standard Audio CD)

Dark Paradise 2 track Audio CD

National Anthem 7 inch vinyl (pending)

Video Games + Remix EP Audio CD (pending)

Born to Die 7 inch picture disc

Born to Die: Paradise Edition Deluxe

Ride 7 inch picture disc

Blue Jeans 2 track promo audio CD

Tour Programme

Paradise Poolside/Tropics poster

Born to Die: Paradise Box Set

That's it for now I think. :pft:

The National Anthem vinyl is back on Amazon.co.uk, but instead of being sold by Amazon, it's sold by RAREWAVES. Hopefully this one isn't just giving me false hope of finally getting this thing  :defeated:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008BG2LIE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They have like 95 more of them anyway. I ordered it from Rarewaves.

When you guys get yours from RAREWAVES let me know and then I might order. I'm not sure I trust that company because I've ordered a 7" from them before and it never arrived :(

H0bDaqU.gif

No problem, I'm kinda worried now that you said that doe. I tend to order from sellers with 95+ in rating

Well hopefully it will work out for you. I believe RAREWAVES has many different sectors from other countries as well so that may affect it as well. I'm not sure which country I bought mine from..

H0bDaqU.gif

Don't know if you guys were keeping up to date on The Great Gatsby soundtrack & releases but the 2xLP comes out tomorrow!! There's an eBay listing right here. I just bought one. :) They're including all 17 tracks which means we have both versions of Young and Beautiful.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Third Man Records already released a special gold & platinum edition which is going for like $400 now. WTF?! The label also says that they'll be releasing companion 7"s which HAD BETTER include Y&B. I need this in my life.

tmr222_standard_frontcover_foil_550.jpg

My National Anthem vinyl was dispatched last night. So at least that worry is gone; now I hope that it actually arrives without any difficulty.

MkWI4Ns.png

My National Anthem vinyl was dispatched last night. So at least that worry is gone; now I hope that it actually arrives without any difficulty.

And mine. :party: Did we order from the same place?

I ordered mine from RAREWAVES on Amazon.co.uk. :)

Same. It said the earliest delivery may be tomorrow but I doubt it. :ohno: Love your website/collections btw. :)