Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

He has like every Lana magazine in existence. He even buys the random ones that just reuse pics from other publications. I'm not that dedicated, I just want the magazines with original shoots and/or interviews.

149o3h3.jpg

i'm so jealous of that wonderland magazine.  :aw: it's my favorite photoshoot from pre-ultraviolence. AND IT'S SIGNED????? :ohsnap:

WoW. First time I see someone referencing to the BTD era as "pre-ultraviolence" like if it was inexistent when it had legendary and iconic moments-I feel attacked

image.png

WoW. First time I see someone referencing to the BTD era as "pre-ultraviolence" like if it was inexistent when it had legendary and iconic moments-I feel attacked

lmao sorry tha's not what i meant. i meant all my fav photoshoots are in the ultraviolence era. i love the btd era, don't get me wrong.

ZLJIWCD.gif

Born to Die:

- BTD CD

- BTD Sleeve CD

- BTD Vinyl

Paradise:

- Paradise CD

- BTD Paradise Edition CD

- BTD Paradise Edition Sleeve CD

- Paradise Vinyl

- BTD Paradise Edition Vinyl

- BTD Paradise Edition Boxset

Ultraviolence:

- UV CD

- UV Sleeve CD

- UV Vinyl

- UV Super Deluxe Vinyl

- UV Urban Outfitters Vinyl

- UV Boxset

Honeymoon:

- HM CD

- HM Vinyl

- HM UO Vinyl

- HM Boxset

Magazines:

- Grazia France

- Vogue Turkey

The honeymoon stuff has been the most disappointing I don't even wanna get the cassette tape. The boxset is also terrible I hate it its like they pulled it out of francesco's ass  :pft:

2dv4k7o.jpg

Nice :)

BTW I love that you always display everything included in the boxsets to make it seem like you have a lot.  :oic:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH you found out my secret ;)

I'm glad I finally have all her boxsets tho 

FzytWEW.png

ItLllAh.jpg

i forgot to post this, but i got these for christmas.  :hawt: and i got 9 more coming in the mail  :creepna2:

(i'm basically brooklynbaby91  :omfg2: ) [no but really thanks to @@brooklynbaby91 for helping me find Q and the ones coming in the mail  :heart: ]

I've become an expert at finding these magazines (except for Wonderland and Lovecat FUCK THEM  :tanisha: ).

149o3h3.jpg

I've become an expert at finding these magazines (except for Wonderland and Lovecat FUCK THEM  :tanisha: ).

Help me too haha! I still don't have ANY BTD era mags.. Always expensive as hell.. Anybody can help me get any BTD era mag for a decent price?

My collection is now expanding to include mags where she's not on the front but where she's got an interview/photo shoot inside.

V Magazine with James Franco's tribute to her + pics taken by her sister:

2enoryf.jpg

2cz7w39.jpg

Vogue Italia:

1i0sut.jpg

Vogue China:

xc6lc2.jpg

NYLON (where Lana interviews and photographs her sister):

z0gi8.jpg

149o3h3.jpg