Sitar

Lana Del Rey Defends Herself Against 'The Guardian' Controversy

Even if she did say those things (which she obviously did). Taking one quote and composing an entire article around that is definitely manipulative.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I would have told them all to fuck off too. Good for her, if she felt it was worth defending then she should defend it. Although taking it down was stupid. Say it and leave it, now she just looks stupid. But oh well. 

She DM'd a fan and said she mixed up the names, so I guess that is why she deleted the tweets.

ppl tweeting her back "follow me queen" on rather serious tweets like these makes me wanna  :suicide:

I thought the exact same thing. Those people are retarded or what? It's not that bad on Facebook, but twitter.... eww

I guess i'm the only one that thinks she actually said what was written and now just regrets it because of the negative press  :uh:

But she hasn't lashed out on Twitter in response to the plethora of negative press in the past two years, so why choose now to lie?

Good on her for sticking up for herself. To manipulate a whole article based on a quote she made is wrong and mis-leading tbh. Finally she's standing up for herself and refusing to be trampled on.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I do think she said al those things. But journalist are like pyschologists in a way, sort of. The make you talk. If you spend a couple of hours with someone who seems interested in you and asks you interesting questions then you start talking. But I defenitely think that journalists let the conversation go a certain way. And then things blow up with stupid headlines and such.

And with her reacting to it now, and not the last 2 years. Ultraviolence is a new era. She got a lot of backlash with born to die and paradise. Really a lot of bad press.

This is supposed to be the new album to show the critics her music, not her persona.

So I think she reacts now because she wants to make sure that this is not wat she intended, wat she really feels, and that its not a big deal. Lets focus on the music.

If that makes any sence at all.

I retweeted them and they still appear on my timeline on there.

The guy says now Lana fans are worse than Morrissey fans.

I'm double trouble coz I adore both Moz and LDR.

:P

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I retweeted them and they still appear on my time line on there.

The guy says now Lana fans are worse than Morrissey fans.

I'm double trouble coz I adore both Moz and LDR.

:P

Why are they still going on ? I would just delete the tweets, block trolls and go on living. 

I never engage in tweet wars... Bit silly.

I bet the guy is scared shitless by teens' death threats LMFAO.

You reap what you sow.

Why are they still going on ? I would just delete the tweets, block trolls and go on living.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg