She play with my feelings too much :crai: I can't believe I'm anticipating another SZA project when her latest was dropped not even an hour ago

I AINT EVEN LISTEN TO CTRL YET AND I NEED WHATEVER ELSE THE FUCK SHE DROPPIN RIGHT NOOOWWWWW

wjb0sky.gif

RCA stepping in on their joint venture with TDE to block SZA from another release because they love to ruin my life by f*cking w/ my favorite artists' releases

91c389d3713cd46b92a69058d8194587.jpg

GUYS CAN WE JUST ENJOY AND TALK ABOUT CTRL AND THE TRACKS WE DO HAVE, I WANT TO HEAR SOME FIRST THOUGHTS LADIES  :smokes3:

Supermodel, Prom, The Weekend, Wavy, and 20 Something are my favorite of the new songs. I love the album as a whole. I cant wait to listen more and dive into the complexities of it like with Z

I'm gonna be honest. I didn't love it. Her sound has changed a little more than I would have liked. All the sounds sound like slight variations of the same song. BUT she did have some great ones. I loved Prom, Drew Barrymore, Garden, and Normal Girl was good.

I'm gonna be honest. I didn't love it. Her sound has changed a little more than I would have liked. All the sounds sound like slight variations of the same song. BUT she did have some great ones. I loved Prom, Drew Barrymore, Garden, and Normal Girl was good.

I agree that the album sounds a bit monotonous at times. I think a lot of the songs she left off the album would've added a nice variety but maybe I'm just bitter that they're not on there  :crossed:

I agree that the album sounds a bit monotonous at times. I think a lot of the songs she left off the album would've added a nice variety but maybe I'm just bitter that they're not on there  :crossed:

I agree I'm a bit bitter too. But honestly its monotonous. I don't think that's the bitter talking. It's a fact. She did the same melody on the verse of every song almost except the ones I named.