lmao true enough, regardless we nee to discuss the fact that sza has been talking about other tracks on a potentially other album on ha twitter :hooker:

songs like:

• inside man
  • tender
  • percolator

She hasn't mentioned Tender in awhile. I thought it was just assumed that we would never hear the finished version since that song was scrapped with "A" and the finished version of the song at the end of "Green Mile". I'm not even that surprised that she left off Percolator since they used the video footage as filler for "Where the Hell Have You Been". I'm more surprised/upset about her leaving off tracks like "Inside Man" and "Be Gone Soon" which she's talked about recently and were made in the period where "A" became "CTRL"

She hasn't mentioned Tender in awhile. I thought it was just assumed that we would never hear the finished version since that song was scrapped with "A" and the finished version of the song at the end of "Green Mile". I'm not even that surprised that she left off Percolator since they used the video footage as filler for "Where the Hell Have You Been". I'm more surprised/upset about her leaving off tracks like "Inside Man" and "Be Gone Soon" which she's talked about recently and were made in the period where "A" became "CTRL"

FUCK, i need be gone soon :defeated:

wjb0sky.gif

What is she up to?  :crossed:

tumblr_or5dbdUXdG1uk8y5po1_540.png

(I wonder if we're getting a deluxe vinyl or something)

I've been trying to figure it out too. Or even a mixtape? I feel like we're gonna have to wait another 3 years for CTRL + ALT + DELETE. Just when I thought we were finally there :'(

OMG im shitting.

I've been trying to figure it out too. Or even a mixtape? I feel like we're gonna have to wait another 3 years for CTRL + ALT + DELETE. Just when I thought we were finally there :'(

I feel like if she's really teasing this stuff for a new album or a mixtape, we're 100% never getting those songs. If someone is telling her she's going to get to drop another album soon, they're lying to her, so I'm nervous about her saying "Alt". So like I'm hoping we get some kind of deluxe version or b-sides album because thats the only way I foresee us getting those songs in the near future. She also liked this on twitter so idk 

tumblr_or5mb7Nkuz1uk8y5po1_540.png

I feel like if she's really teasing this stuff for a new album or a mixtape, we're 100% never getting those songs. If someone is telling her she's going to get to drop another album soon, they're lying to her, so I'm nervous about her saying "Alt". So like I'm hoping we get some kind of deluxe version or b-sides album because thats the only way I foresee us getting those songs in the near future. She also liked this on twitter so idk 

In my wildest dreams I was thinking Alt meant like a Bsides mixtape of ALTernate songs that didn't make the final cut.  :defeated:

"There's definitely room for "A". Its a long summer" - SZA on her BET live interview (in this context she was talking about it as an EP again)

She also mentioned in one of the other interviews that came out today that she wants to release those songs but she has to get approval from TDE to have another release.

"There's definitely room for "A". Its a long summer" - SZA on her BET live interview (in this context she was talking about it as an EP again)

She also mentioned in one of the other interviews that came out today that she wants to release those songs but she has to get approval from TDE to have another release.

A for ALT* now??  :hooker:

So...no

BzhmW.png

Soooo it's the 9th in NZ but iTunes and Google Play are saying expected release is for the 11th :/ 

I've literally been hyped ALL day

They changed the release date to prevent a leak. The first country to have it will be the US at midnight tonight

They changed the release date to prevent a leak. The first country to have it will be the US at midnight tonight

Ugh thats bullshit, not even artists as major as Katy and Lorde bothered to :/

Fuck, this is why i saw June 11

wjb0sky.gif