I'm shook :defeated: the third song sounds similar to her Consideration feat but I'm excited for all of them. I'm not a big fan of Drew Barrymore, sadly, but this revived my ass. 

I hope Wifey aka Kehlani gets in on a collab or even Tyler  :flutter:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Honestly, this new sound that she's doing is not... want I wanted. I miss her funky sound, Warm Winds, Julia, Babylon. I love Drew Barrymore, but I didn't want the whole album sounding like that or that song with Rihanna... But I'm sure I'll still kinda enjoy it.

Honestly, this new sound that she's doing is not... want I wanted. I miss her funky sound, Warm Winds, Julia, Babylon. I love Drew Barrymore, but I didn't want the whole album sounding like that or that song with Rihanna... But I'm sure I'll still kinda enjoy it.

The song with Rihanna was for SZA's new album, then someone played it for Rihanna

BzhmW.png

The album's gonna be a mix of tracks like Drew Barrymore/Consideration/Supermodel, Love Galore/Percolator/twoAM, and the more synth-based tracks like Castles, Ice Moon, Julia, Hiijack she said

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7694197/sza-on-nyfw-jeremy-scotts-show-and-her-fashion-icon-drew-barrymore

The 26-year-old SZA, aka Solána Rowe, has been to fashion shows before, but this season—ahead of the release of her debut album CTRL next month—she is exploring more of the scene, though perhaps with some caution.

tumblr_oa9xgdL2k91uk8y5po1_250.gif

So I'm trying to figure out what the album tracklist was going to be and I put this together

Confirmed/Pretty much confirmed tracks:

• Drew Barrymore
  • Love Galore (feat. Travis Scott) - Performed at her listening party/In "Where the Hell Have You Been" video/Videos of choreography (possibly for video)
  • Supermodel/Lover - Performed at her listening party
  • Percolator - Shot a video and teased multiple times via social media
  • Untitled 1 (Speculated to be called Where the Hell Have You Been) - In "Where the Hell Have You Been" video
  • Untitled 2 - In "Where the Hell Have You Been" video
  • Untitled 3 - Instrumental used in "Where the Hell Have You Been" video

Other possible tracks:

• twoAM - A 2016 article referenced it being on the album (back when it was still called A) but its unlikely
  • Go Gina - Performed several times in 2016
  • Be Gone Soon - Teased via social media/Possible video shot
  • Might Be (?) - Snippet at the end of twoAM/Full version teased on social media

Idk if I've missed the memo or I'm just desperately hoping, but I've always assumed/hoped the end of twoAM was her teasing an album track???

A full version exists and I doubt she would've previewed it on twoAM if it wasn't going to make the album but I put it in the possible tracks because we haven't heard anything more of it or about since so theres a possibility that its not making the final cut but it will probably make the album (I'll be very pissed if it doesn't)

A full version exists and I doubt she would've previewed it on twoAM if it wasn't going to make the album but I put it in the possible tracks because we haven't heard anything more of it or about since so theres a possibility that its not making the final cut but it will probably make the album (I'll be very pissed if it doesn't)

I'm really hoping she didn't put it there in the first place because she'd already decided it wouldn't be on the album, so the taste becomes the extent of what we hear of the track :S