Your Girl Lana

Vogue Intervew : Will Lana Quit Music?

Quitting hardly a year into her mainstream career is a really stupid move, though.

Even if we don't forget and freak out about a comeback in five years or something, no one else will care. Here and now, she's all the rage.

This is so right. But seriously, not even a year and calling it quits? Very stupid move.

4r9w86.jpg

Hahaha, guys! This isn't goodbye! I think she'll continue to work on stuff- Lana is a real artist, and she truly cares about her fans, I don't think she'll really quit. Plus, who knows what her contract with interscope says. Also, think about how hard she truly worked to get here. years and years in recording studios, CONSTANTLY writing. I don't think she'd work so hard to just give it all away.

As long as she find a medium for expressing her creativity is ok . She's unique and I do think she has a lot more to say , be it in a song or a movie .

U7rR3.png

Hahaha, guys! This isn't goodbye! I think she'll continue to work on stuff- Lana is a real artist, and she truly cares about her fans, I don't think she'll really quit. Plus, who knows what her contract with interscope says. Also, think about how hard she truly worked to get here. years and years in recording studios, CONSTANTLY writing. I don't think she'd work so hard to just give it all away.

I wouldn't be surprised if it really depended on her mood. For instance, in her Woman of the Year acceptance speech, she said she was suddenly reminded why she wanted to be a singer.

I wouldn't be surprised if it really depended on her mood. For instance, in her Woman of the Year acceptance speech, she said she was suddenly reminded why she wanted to be a singer.

Yeah, she seems to work purely on instict and whatever just "comes" to her. Right now she may feel as if she IS done with albums, but after a few movie projects, who knows what would spark up in her? she's been writing music since she was a teen, it's obviously IN her, i guess how she puts it out there will just depend on whatever she thinks feels right.

Guest MissDaytona

Maybe she'll be like Fiona and put out a great album every few years. I'd be fine w/ that

Lana isn't quitting her music career. She said se wanted to quit back in january/february when the backlashs hit its summum. She's still here. As Coney Island King pointed out, she works on instinct, and music is all she knows she can't live w/o it.

But she keeps saying how physically tired she is because of the travelling or mentally stirred up because of the constant critics. I don't mind her taking a lower profile as long as she keeps feeding me w/ her creation.

up45I.gif

On 9/3/2012 at 11:29 AM, Your Girl Lana said:

she is seen sitting on a leather stool, holding her knees and flexing her bare feet.

No cause why are her dogs always out:awk:

And durning an interview?:assad: