Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Anyone know what the sudden spike in her Spotify listeners is about? She went past 1 million again and I didnt know if Pierre got put on more playlists or if it was another song that got some traction on TikTok

edit: ignore me its Pierre going viral again, let’s get it Ms. Weaver

I DO remember her saying the fool’s album shoot was a fuck ton of money for the 3(?) pictures they took which make ZERO sense on the label’s side. I’m sure they did a lot of stupid shit like that that added up & put her into a lot of debt.

1 minute ago, 301 said:

I DO remember her saying the fool’s album shoot was a fuck ton of money for the 3(?) pictures they took which make ZERO sense on the label’s side. I’m sure they did a lot of stupid shit like that that added up & put her into a lot of debt.

plus filming a music video for Promises and then never releasing it :rip:

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, 301 said:

I can’t remember if she said that it puts her in more debt the more her music is streamed or it helps pay off her debt.

this sounds insane??? is this true!? omg.......but Ryn, please put some music OUT. i need you in my life.

12 hours ago, sweetener said:

yeah. a screencap of the video was used for the remixes EP

Ryn Weaver - Promises (TWRK Remix) - YouTube

Its infuriating to know the musical genius that is Ryn and constantly hear the different ways she was actively prevented from being successful. Between no Promises MV, owing her lying label money, and literally a few minutes ago on IG she said said she had to fight to make Pierre a single (which never happened), it will be a miracle if we ever get new music at all. I wouldn’t blame her for never wanting to make music again. Not even including the SA and other personal horrors. She deserves better

not me having a crazy idea that MAMAN and FINALBOSS are connected or maybe they're the same song...
when Ryn posted the deleted tracklist, MAMAN was the 8th song, and it was the only one written in caps. later, she wrote that track 8 from the album is FINALBOSS, and it was also written in caps.

Pierre is going viral on TikTok again? She better prove that incompetent label wrong. :hooker:

I can't believe she fought for it to be the second single and then the album campaign was abandoned altogether, but look at it now. 

Must be a somewhat nice feeling to her being slightly vindicated <3 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

not me having a crazy idea that MAMAN and FINALBOSS are connected or maybe they're the same song...
when Ryn posted the deleted tracklist, MAMAN was the 8th song, and it was the only one written in caps. later, she wrote that track 8 from the album is FINALBOSS, and it was also written in caps.

I think they might be different. I still think MAMAN is spider related because of the statue of the same name and also her using a spider emoji in her recent insta post (although the spider emoji was next to On Odin Street lyrics, maybe there’s just an overall spider theme). Also that wasn’t the full tracklist she posted, just some of the songs

i have a suspicion the album is called Night Vision because she’s sneakily referred to night vision a couple times over the years, plus it being a track title

edit: oh also i think Rorschach Baby and Godmaker are together in one song like a Hard Feelings/Loveless situation 

do we know the years of leaked tracks? my guesses are:

All Out of Love — 2017 (from the leaked file, but it may be wrong) 
encoder: Fraunhofer IIS MP3 v04.01.02 (fast)

Bad Guy — 2015 (from the leaked file)
encoder: Fraunhofer IIS MP3 v04.01.02 (fast)

How Do I Get Over You Now — 2014
encoder: iTunes 11.3.1

Lucky — 2017 (from the leaked file, but it may be wrong) 

Mad Love — 2014 (from the leaked file)
encoder: iTunes 11.3.1

Say When — 2016 or 2018
encoder: iTunes 12.4.3.1

When Love Hurts — 2014
encoder: iTunes 11.2.2

didn't find any information about: Addicted, Bloodlet, Child King, Holiday, I Dunno, Lie to Me, Nothing to Hide From