Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

What covers has she done? i have only got the one from the prev. page, peach plum pear and the prayer.

I have wondered about the meaning of Octahate as a title too. 

if you have those three, you have them all. those are the only covers :)

"Octahate" is sort of just an angry breakup song at the core Ryn has literally described the title to mean "hate times 8".

H0bDaqU.gif

if you have those three, you have them all. those are the only covers :)

"Octahate" is sort of just an angry breakup song at the core Ryn has literally described the title to mean "hate times 8".

I'm shocked i actually guessed right.  :smile3:

i cannot believe the album only came out in 2015. Really in need of new music already. 

What covers has she done? i have only got the one from the prev. page, peach plum pear and the prayer.

I have wondered about the meaning of Octahate as a title too.

where'd you find the prayer? it got deleted before I could rip it :/

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

I'm shocked i actually guessed right. :smile3:

i cannot believe the album only came out in 2015. Really in need of new music already.

I know!!!! I want a new Ryn album so badly but I'm trying to be patient because masterpieces like The Fool take time I guess.

where'd you find the prayer? it got deleted before I could rip it :/

I have The Prayer! PM me and I can send it your way :)

I feel there has to have been other songs she's done live at least that are covers but I don't know of any others...

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh i though the person that posted it on twitter took it down, can someone link it please

It's on the Passion Pit subreddit. A user there bought a promo disc and uploaded it

BzhmW.png

There's one fan on twitter who said it was devil's adovate, he asked her what songs didn't make the album and she said there was one she loved but didn't really fit into the fools story called devils advocate and that she started singing it full not just a part of it. I asked her on periscope recently after i found out about it then a bunch of others watching started asking her about it and she said she wouldnt sing it again to not ask again. He didn't really tell me much.

its crazy to me that NO ONE else was watching it besides that one guy on twitter it sems like, i haven't found many people who knew/know about that song.

There's one fan on twitter who said it was devil's adovate, he asked her what songs didn't make the album and she said there was one she loved but didn't really fit into the fools story called devils advocate and that she started singing it full not just a part of it. I asked her on periscope recently after i found out about it then a bunch of others watching started asking her about it and she said she wouldnt sing it again to not ask again. He didn't really tell me much.

its crazy to me that NO ONE else was watching it besides that one guy on twitter it sems like, i haven't found many people who knew/know about that song.

hmm very interesting... I'm always so thirsty for more material from her.

H0bDaqU.gif