Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Weird that she would deny it. She doesn't seem the type to lie, so my guess is she's recorded so many songs and demos for other artists that she forgot about it? idk

on the other hand, I asked Ryn for her demo of "When Love Hurts" and she literally directed me to a fan who had the song, publicly giving him permission to send me it, and he still wouldn't :rip: Annoying. People are SO proud of their unleaked crap that EVEN when the artist themselves says to give it out, they won't.

I would die for that JoJo demo. People are so uptight about unreleased songs and demos, it's ridiculous. 

redline

Yeah same. It's one of if the not the most wanted track, for me personally.

I just started listening to JoJo because of Ryn's co-write on her III. EP so knowing she recorded a demo for When Love Hurts that hasn't leaked is painful. 

redline

I just started listening to JoJo because of Ryn's co-write on her III. EP so knowing she recorded a demo for When Love Hurts that hasn't leaked is painful. 

Yeah, and there's plenty more Ryn unleaked material sadly  :facepalm:

Lie to Me

When Love Hurts

Sleeping In the Deepend (Demo)

Here Is Home (Demo)

At least 21 alternate mixes of various songs from The Fool

At least 4 songs with unknown titles

H0bDaqU.gif

Weird that she would deny it. She doesn't seem the type to lie, so my guess is she's recorded so many songs and demos for other artists that she forgot about it? idk

on the other hand, I asked Ryn for her demo of "When Love Hurts" and she literally directed me to a fan who had the song, publicly giving him permission to send me it, and he still wouldn't :rip: Annoying. People are SO proud of their unleaked crap that EVEN when the artist themselves says to give it out, they won't.

Thats pretty shitty of her. If she had no problem with you having it, why didn't she just send it to you?

Thats pretty shitty of her. If she had no problem with you having it, why didn't she just send it to you?

Are you asking why didn't Ryn send it to me? I messaged her back but never heard anything else. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she personally did not have a copy though, she just pointed me in direction of where to find it. 

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah, and there's plenty more Ryn unleaked material sadly  :facepalm:

Lie to Me

When Love Hurts

Sleeping In the Deepend (Demo)

Here Is Home (Demo)

At least 21 alternate mixes of various songs from The Fool

At least 4 songs with unknown titles

Now those would be interesting to hear.

MkWI4Ns.png

Now those would be interesting to hear.

Honestly demos and alternate mixes are lowest one my list. I would much rather have a song we had never heard before. None the less, they would be great to have though and I REALLY don't understand the point in hoarding demos! Like, WE ALREADY HAVE THE SONGS!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Honestly demos and alternate mixes are lowest one my list. I would much rather have a song we had never heard before. None the less, they would be great to have though and I REALLY don't understand the point in hoarding demos! Like, WE ALREADY HAVE THE SONGS!!!

Yeah, it's dumb to hoard them. But I love listening to the evolution of the song-making process that the demos display :flutter:

MkWI4Ns.png

I think the diff mixes would be cool. It's like when we got the RedOne versions of Eh, Eh and Paparazzi. I'd assume the mixes had the final vocal take, but pretty different production

BzhmW.png

What is you guys' favourite unreleased song, by the way?

I really do have a thing for "The Architect" and I think "Heartbreaker" is a bop, it would sound perfect if it was more polished.