Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Hoarders: I'm not leaking it, it's a very rare song so I'm only trading it for very exclusive stuff. (they give the song to anyone who send them dick pics)

Leaker: It's not even her song lmao who cares. I HAVE MY REASONS TO LEAK IT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. (like your reasons or whatever stupid drama you have really matters)

Me: Stop messing with shit y'all. You are lucky enough to have it, just keep it to yourself.

Everyone who doesn't have the song: Uhm idc what hoarders do, you're privileged so you can't really say anything about it. You're the bad guy. Leakers give us songs so they are good guys. (Like they give a shit, they probably got scammed so they want to get revenge by leaking. Otherwise they would just keep it to themselves.)

Then the cycle starts again...

:eyeroll2:

(I just typed all of that cause I think it's going to happen soon with Lie To Me.)

Hoarders: I'm not leaking it, it's a very rare song so I'm only trading it for very exclusive stuff. (they give the song to anyone who send them dick pics)

Leaker: It's not even her song lmao who cares. I HAVE MY REASONS TO LEAK IT YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. (like your reasons or whatever stupid drama you have really matters)

Me: Stop messing with shit y'all. You are lucky enough to have it, just keep it to yourself.

Everyone who doesn't have the song: Uhm idc what hoarders do, you're priviliged so you can't really say anything about it. You're the bad guy. Leakers give us songs so they are good guys. (Like they give a shit, they probably got scammed so they want to get revenge by leaking. Otherwise they would just keep it to themselves.)

Then the cycle starts again...

:eyeroll2:

(I just typed all of that cause I think it's going to happen soon with Lie To Me.)

Didn't you just describe yourself as a hoarder? :lmao:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Didn't you just describe yourself as a hoarder? :lmao:

No, not really. I don't trade regularly, only in rare cases. I find and collect stuff on my own (usually). And I especially don't give songs for dick pics! (now if we are talking about butt pics that might change. :creep: )

I know  but I'm just saying it's definitely her 

Why is she denying it

As a huge Sky Ferreira fan, I'm super used to this mess "I have a new song by Sky!"/"The song isn't Sky!"/"Yes, it is!"/"No, it isn't...", then things leak and, well, 99% of cases, it really isn't her.

Like I said before, I just find it upsetting that things like this are happening for the first time to Ryn.

Most people here are fans of her music so it's boring that we get here to interact & see people talking about music some """privileged""" fans are able to listen to while others can't.

As a huge Sky Ferreira fan, I'm super used to this mess "I have a new song by Sky!"/"The song isn't Sky!"/"Yes, it is!"/"No, it isn't...", then things leak and, well, 99% of cases, it really isn't her.

Like I said before, I just find it upsetting that things like this are happening for the first time to Ryn.

Most people here are fans of her music so it's boring that we get here to interact & see people talking about music some """privileged""" fans are able to listen to while others can't.

Ok well if it isn't her, the person in the song sounds LITERALLY IDENTICAL to her

FzytWEW.png

She's just trying to cover up and this will make the "priveleged" fans to come out of their shells to prove that it's really her by posting snippets or sharing the song. Yes, it's definitely her singing and that's not up for debate. She has a very distinct, unique voice. This is not a case where a fake song is circulating, it came from official sources under the artist name Ryn Weaver. But, I'm also interested to see how she'll try to cover up if she receives lyrics from the song. You should try that Jordan.

And also, if you (everyone) don't like when people who have the song discusses it in public, then simply don't start talking about the song in the first place and warn those who try to mention unleaked shit if you can't handle when someone has something that you don't. I'm just saying this generally to everyone, not someone specific. (I know I've done it a few times in the past but I've learnt my lesson. I only join the conversation now if it's already being discussed).

Don't burn the fuel if you don't want a fire.

Eclipse, as I posted above, I never said I don't believe the people who claim it is her. When I posted the DM, it was just a way of sharing Ryn's response after she was told people know about the song.

The way she'll cover up if the song eventually leaks is up to her, and I don't feel like bumming Ryn by sending her song lyrics or anything. I've sent her a message, she replied to it and I'm okay with that.

Also, even if you said you're directing your words to everyone, don't think of me as being someone who's potentially "burning the fuel" because if you look at the last page, 4 different users mentioned the unleaked song before I even said anything about it.

Eclipse, as I posted above, I never said I don't believe the people who claim it is her. When I posted the DM, it was just a way of sharing Ryn's response after she was told people know about the song.

The way she'll cover up if the song eventually leaks is up to her, and I don't feel like bumming Ryn by sending her song lyrics or anything. I've sent her a message, she replied to it and I'm okay with that.

Also, even if you said you're directing your words to everyone, don't think of me as being someone who's potentially "burning the fuel" because if you look at the last page, 4 different users mentioned the unleaked song before I even said anything about it.

I just cleared that up for everyone. I read all the pages so I know that. In all honesty no part of my post was directed at you besides the "You should try that" LOL.

I just cleared that up for everyone. I read all the pages so I know that. In all honesty no part of my post was directed at you besides the "You should try that" LOL.

Sorry then if I might have misinterpreted what you posted. Just like you, I was just trying to make things clear after I made my comments.

Weird that she would deny it. She doesn't seem the type to lie, so my guess is she's recorded so many songs and demos for other artists that she forgot about it? idk

on the other hand, I asked Ryn for her demo of "When Love Hurts" and she literally directed me to a fan who had the song, publicly giving him permission to send me it, and he still wouldn't :rip: Annoying. People are SO proud of their unleaked crap that EVEN when the artist themselves says to give it out, they won't.

H0bDaqU.gif