Sign in to follow this  
impeccable

Lana has an interesting past, makes her so good at what she does.

I didn't know a lot of these facts about lana del rey. How she dealt with teenage alcoholism (at such a young age) and how she decided to move to a trailer park after her first big pay check. This makes me admire her so much more now. 

Check out this article about the 10 facts we didn't know about lana del rey: http://destinationfemme.com/10-facts-didnt-know-lana-del-rey/

I've never heard about the short movie called Poolside, thank you for sharing. Just watched it. Didn't really like it. I don't know why, I'm not such a big fan of short movies. I find most of them pretty boring. Lana was good in it though.

-

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time properly gluing those little suckers on :P

5hd0.png

I've never heard about the short movie called Poolside, thank you for sharing. Just watched it. Didn't really like it. I don't know why, I'm not such a big fan of short movies. I find most of them pretty boring. Lana was good in it though.

-

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time properly gluing those little suckers on :P

5hd0.png

No problem! Share the article with more Lana fans!

5hd0.png

not much has changed

0d4ea27df72112a48a07c97372b3e2bc.png

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Maybe the glue irritates her skin, that could explain why it sits on lashes instead of lids. I don't know if she did her makeup for this photoshoot (I think I've read or heard her say that she likes to do her own makeup). I don't think a professional MUA would put fake lashes that way, except for that reason. I hate the feeling of wearing them.

you're trash if these are new to you  :diva:

You're trash if you think other fans are inferior for being newer/less knowledgeable.

Better to go with the forum's official passive aggressive expression of old news:

:groundhog:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.