Heaux

18 Rolling Stone interview questions that didnt make it into the cover story: So Legit and age change mentioned

But for the record: source

part 1 part 2

"People". :usrs:

i feel like her label told her to do that... to just go  with  whatever age the interviewer says as long as its young...it makes sense because of her whole "lolita angle" and  they tried to influence her alot around this time... but she cant just came out and say the label made me do it" without repercussions 

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

I'm so confused about Lanas age I don't even know what to believe tbh.

she's already dead :hoe:

Yo, Franco, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish... but Barrie-James was one of the best boyfriends of all time. One of the best of all time!

:lel:

Wow. It's truly fascinating that one of the most subtly written portrayals of a problematic relationship in modern pop music may be accidental, the writer not self-conscious of it.

It amazes me every time I hear VG how she manages to be so 'in the moment' of a moment that's so long over - both of the relationship, and the drunkenness. She's usually associated more with David Lynch, but the song is a Bergman movie boiled down to its essentials in under 5 minutes. The fact that people call it 'anti-feminist' seems to be entirely and tragically missing the point.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It amazes me every time I hear VG how she manages to be so 'in the moment' of a moment that's so long over - both of the relationship, and the drunkenness. She's usually associated more with David Lynch, but the song is a Bergman movie boiled down to its essentials in under 5 minutes. The fact that people call it 'anti-feminist' seems to be entirely and tragically missing the point.

I always figured the actual VG reference was a metaphor for unrequited love, despite what Lana says. Playing a game with her heart, so to speak, and using her physically when she wanted more.

Or maybe I just cant abide a happy Lana song. LOL.

I'm surprised they passed on the chance to write "Lana Del Rey talks about her Lady Gaga diss track and lying about her age" that wouldve sold copies for sure. Maybe her team asked them to omit those questions tho i guess

You're giving Benny boy too much credit. :creep:

rihKQ8M.gif

Marry me Lana and Cat Power can play at our wedding!

But seriously, her excellent taste in Music amazes me. Oh, and how she manages to answer stuff withouth letting too much out, so the mystery is always there. Very ladylike.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

"I would explain things to him in terms of colors and touchstone words," she says. "My word for the record was 'fire,' you know, blue fire, when a flame gets so hot it goes from red to blue. And I told him I wanted everything to sound like it was in the key of blue."

Synesthesia?

It's a funny coincidence that TBK's new album's called Turn blue.