The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I can't believe people are still trading around her old ass demos lmfaooooo. Ha fans getting desperate :crai:  

TjmiIK4.png

I can't believe people are still trading around her old ass demos lmfaooooo. Ha fans getting desperate :crai:  

I remember in 2010 when all of them leaked on iLeaks...it was like 20 a day for two weeks

BzhmW.png

I remember in 2010 when all of them leaked on iLeaks...it was like 20 a day for two weeks

LMFAOOO brought to you by D D DJ STOLENNNN  :rip:

TjmiIK4.png

Heres's the full HQ version of "Butterscotch" that Eclipse posted a snippet of: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/fp6RwLd2/file.html

I would've posted it before but when I asked what snippet he posted and got taken down, nobody replied.

Anyways, enjoy it you guys that didn't have it.  :cuteface:

Edit: the demo of "Best Friend's Boyfriend" is real too. There are eight versions of that song as far as I'm concerned.

This version was so unnecessary lmaooo the 1st version was good enough

TjmiIK4.png

Heres's the full HQ version of "Butterscotch" that Eclipse posted a snippet of: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/fp6RwLd2/file.html

I would've posted it before but when I asked what snippet he posted and got taken down, nobody replied.

Anyways, enjoy it you guys that didn't have it.  :cuteface:

Edit: the demo of "Best Friend's Boyfriend" is real too. There are eight versions of that song as far as I'm concerned.

wait so now we have Butterscotch 1, 2 and 4 :rip:

BzhmW.png

wait so now we have Butterscotch 1, 2 and 4 :rip:

3 is just the album master version, it leaked

TjmiIK4.png

so which unreleased songs were close to being released on Animal? Ik Butterscotch is one, but which other ones were v close?

Boy Like You, Lost Weekend, and Aliens Invading (oddly enough...)

I remember there was an interview where she said she didn't know if Boots&Boys would make the album or not because they were considering a few other songs

TjmiIK4.png

Boy Like You, Lost Weekend, and Aliens Invading (oddly enough...)

I remember there was an interview where she said she didn't know if Boots&Boys would make the album or not because they were considering a few other songs

No -- that was never for her use

Fuck Him He's a DJ

I Made Out with a Rock Star

BzhmW.png

No -- that was never for her use

Fuck Him He's a DJ

I Made Out with a Rock Star

I thought they just sold it to that girl after they didn't use it? I forgot about FHHAD. Rock Star is trash tho lmaooo

TjmiIK4.png

I thought they just sold it to that girl after they didn't use it? I forgot about FHHAD. Rock Star is trash tho lmaooo

Also I don't seem to have BV3 I thought that's what everyone was waiting for lmao

BzhmW.png