The Lucky Ones

Kesha

the song is amazing, its not catchy but its good

the album cover is beautiful too

hopefully theres a song like Sleazy on the album

YAS!!!!! I'm a Sleazy stan until the day I die!! It's honestly timeless. Happy to see love for Sleazy on LB  :defeated:

i've never been so happy for her!! the song is absolutely perfect and nothing she ever released felt so true and so her...finally she will be able to fully express herself❤️

also...the latest email from her newsletter says:

"Pre-order Rainbow now to get "Praying" instantly. Pre-save on Spotify and get new tracks added to your library weekly until release!"

does this mean we'll get a new track every week? omg

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

please my fellow Lana Fans, support her. even if you are not really a fan! this woman been trough hell! and even if you dont like her music, her voice or whatever. you can tell she is an AMAZING person! please buy or stream and share the song!!

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Beautiful song by a beautiful and strong lady  :heart: Really hope this era is successful for Kesha. 

So the album is called Rainbow as is expected to drop on August 11th. Here's the album cover - 

51QP4TGud4L._SS500.jpg

The Tracklist -

01.Bastards

02.Let 'Em Talk (feat. Eagles of Death Metal)

03.Woman (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)

04.Hymn

05.Praying

06.Learn to Let Go

07.Finding You

08.Rainbow

09.Hunt You Down

10.Boogie Feet (feat. Eagles of Death Metal)

11.Boots

12.Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle to You) (feat. Dolly Parton)

13 .Godzilla

14.Spaceship

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073GJP7BC?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=sonbmgmusent-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=c69b542ac475908cc052cdaff483e852&camp=1789&creative=9325

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The song is beautiful. I've never been her fan, but this song is amazing!!

Wasn't her fan before, but I started to care about her when those things happened on court and I'm so here for her new album. She's a grown woman now and "Praying" is more mature than her previous work.

I literally cried and I was shaking in bed while listening to the new song. It's so emotional, and so empowering. YOU GO GIRL!!!!  :crying4:  :trisha:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Beautiful song by a beautiful and strong lady  :heart: Really hope this era is successful for Kesha. 

So the album is called Rainbow as is expected to drop on August 11th. Here's the album cover - 

51QP4TGud4L._SS500.jpg

Woooowww that album cover! Wig disintegrated! Still very "Kesha" but mature as well. So excited and proud of her  :worship:

I still get chills. I listened to it 2-3 times at work, and I just got home 6 hours later, and i got CHILLS. I'm so happy she's getting to release music and that she's feeling strong.

lABVyGE.png

Do you know what's the font she used in the video for "Praying"? 

Here's a pic if you need a reminder: DEDPfb2XsAEA7NL.jpg

I've found one, but it's not the same. Oh well  :teehee:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

never been a fan but i respect her and her struggle too much not to pre-order this asap. congrats girl.

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

definitely going to be my second fave album of 2017 after LFL of course.

this song is amazing and I've been listening to it non stop all day today. i relate to it so much, very proud of her

When I first started listening to it, I was just expecting a simple piano ballad. Didn't expect the production/vocals/video to go that way, but a cool surprise.

Happy that she's back and finally has this record coming out. I remember when so much shit around this case was going on, people not believing her and thinking she was faking it just to get out of her contract, evidence being overruled, the worry from others that she might have just ended her career by placing everything in a permanent state of limbo, etc. And now here she is, on the other side of all that bullshit. I really hope she gets a lot of support for this project and comes back strong. 

I'm speechless honestly... I really wasn't expecting her song to be this good.

At the beginning, when she said. "Please just let me die. Being alive hurts too much." - I feel like she worded exactly how I've felt lately. And then she breaks into this anthem about hope. 

Thank you Kesha.

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Cant stop listening to it  :defeated: . It's beautiful. Never been a huge Kesha fan, just her singles, but this song is so perfect in every single way.

Okay you guys don't have to "I never was a Kesha fan but", there's no shame in liking her old music

Who said there was shame attached with liking her old music? Maybe people just like this better than anything she's ever released before??

FzytWEW.png