The Lucky Ones

Kesha

I feel like Cocky, Buried Alive and Fader all would belong to a different Rainbow than the one we got, and Emotional would fit in but idk about many others from the album. Learn To Let Go and Hymn maybe? 

I feel like Cocky, Buried Alive and Fader all would belong to a different Rainbow than the one we got, and Emotional would fit in but idk about many others from the album. Learn To Let Go and Hymn maybe? 

don't take these rumors too seriously... it's all bullshit to me btw they also said Bs was a rainbow scrappet lol
+ I guess those leaked songs prob are random ones *or not* but I think they are

don't take these rumors too seriously... it's all bullshit to me btw they also said Bs was a rainbow scrappet lol

Literally all 3 of those songs are Rainbow outtakes and Birthday Suit is one too. It's an old song she re-purposed for the album, it was literally registered in January 2017 with Finding You, Boots, Learn to Let Go and more.

She recorded a lot of poppier songs for Rainbow in 2014-2016 but she ended up scrapping most of them. It's not a scrapped album more like just an early version and a lot of the songs that made the album where recorded around the same time as the pop songs. The album was always called Rainbow, she wrote that song in early 2014.

Literally all 3 of those songs are Rainbow outtakes and Birthday Suit is one too. It's an old song she re-purposed for the album, it was literally registered in January 2017 with Finding You, Boots, Learn to Let Go and more.

She recorded a lot of poppier songs for Rainbow in 2014-2016 but she ended up scrapping most of them. It's not a scrapped album more like just an early version and a lot of the songs that made the album where recorded around the same time as the pop songs. The album was always called Rainbow, she wrote that song in early 2014.

registering some songs doesn't mean that she's gonna use them for an album immediately.... well BS doesn't even sound lyrically or sonically like rainbow tracks.
I mean we don't have any reliable person to trust in, anyway I'm just guessing the possibilities

Two of them ('Cocky' & 'Birthday Suit') literally come from the Stuart Crichton sessions who has contributed to the actual album ('Let 'Em Talk' & 'Learn To Let Go'). They all were written at the same time along with some other titles that did not make the final cut and registered back in 2016 but since we know that 'Cocky' was already recorded in 2015, it is not hard to assume that the rest were at least composed and demoed that same year too...

It's also not hard to think that in two years time, the direction and soundscape of the record might have changed so we ended up with much more 'mature' sounding music on Rainbow.