The Lucky Ones

Kesha

says who.

:flutter: 

the fact they all leaked together makes me think they're not.

You're annoying, chile. Kinky leaked earlier this week and was finally posted elsewhere making it public, and it's in a different file format (m4a) than the other tracks (mp3) because it's from a different source. 

BzhmW.png

You're annoying, chile. Kinky leaked earlier this week and was finally posted elsewhere making it public, and it's in a different file format (m4a) than the other tracks (mp3) because it's from a different source. 

i guess we'll see. i don't care if i'm right or wrong, i'm just expressing a damn opinion - that it seems odd that 3 final/mastered tracks leaked along with other demos that are leaking.

Um pretty sure Fader and Love Triangle have nothing to do with each other / are different song

i saw it uploaded under "love triangle" as well, idk, just reposting. 

Are these demos the same as the ones that leaked before?

think so, just in HQ? idk if they ever leaked beyond LQ/MQ, just reposting ^^

''Demo 4'' is the already leaked Demo 2 and ''Demo 1'' is the already leaked demo 3. Please don't trust this crackhead of a user

literally read above. saw them uploaded on dbree at the same with as "Fader", so literally just reposting. jesus.

all i want is High Road (the song) rn, or just the entire album.

Well we know that's gonna be coming soon, so I'm not too bothered. Give me some more Rainbow outtakes or even Warrior stuff, though I realise that's probably a lot harder to come by

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the fact that Shots on the Hood of My Car leaked in wav recently gives me hope that one day we'll finally hear some old tracks in hq. Bootycall, Get In Line, Machine Gun Love... classics

the fact that Shots on the Hood of My Car leaked in wav recently gives me hope that one day we'll finally hear some old tracks in hq. Bootycall, Get In Line, Machine Gun Love... classics

i think i had a higher quality version of Get In Line hang on

OAjeWdG.jpg?1