Mind Melt

Lana featured as Comic Character on a remix cover, and may become a character

The first thing that went trough my head... "her tits are too large."

But other than that it's spot on  :D

My thought's exactly!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I like the cartoon and the track is probably the best Reymix I've heard since Summertime Sadness.

When was her hair any redder than an auburn (which is still considered to be brown) for an extended period of time?

The thing about celebrity cartoons is that they often exaggerate distinctive features in the subject that are desirable/undesirable. So auburn hair becomes flaming red, B-cups become Double Ds etc 

I like the cartoon and the track is probably the best Reymix I've heard since Summertime Sadness.

The thing about celebrity cartoons is that they often exaggerate distinctive features in the subject that are desirable/undesirable. So auburn hair becomes flaming red, B-cups become Double Ds etc 

OK, fine, I've heard a lot of good things about this, so I'm gonna listen to it. 

And oh, yeah, true, because in the newspaper, cartoonists drew our past prime minister who had that dark auburn hair and they made her hair flaming red. And even though she didn't really have a large nose, they gave her a witch-like one anyway. And our I think current prime minister has rather large ears (look it up, they're creepy. His name is Tony Abbott) and the cartoonists gave him monkey ears. :omfg2:

But at least Lanz looks great!

I have had the secret fantasy that there should be a Disney Princess and Movie based on Lana and  they always sing a lot in Disney movies so Lana could do the voice for the character and sing 5-6 new songs in the movie and oh my gawd, it would slay so hard  :defeated:

I have had the secret fantasy that there should be a Disney Princess and Movie based on Lana and  they always sing a lot in Disney movies so Lana could do the voice for the character and sing 5-6 new songs in the movie and oh my gawd, it would slay so hard  :defeated:

Although this is totally in the realm of fantasy, I would love to see this happen.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I just want to grab every member on here, all of us travel to California, walk up to the Disney studio and demand this to happen! :thirst: :omg: I so wish this would come true!

I just want to grab every member on here, all of us travel to California, walk up to the Disney studio and demand this to happen! :thirst: :omg: I so wish this would come true!

Let's start an online petition!

If 200000 people sign it they must consider it!  :woot: :woot: :woot: