dirkdabo

Lana to perform at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles Oct 17 and 18

Here's my recording of her singing "Old Money."  Sorry it's kinda shaky; I was on maximum zoom.  Also, she kept disappearing behind that stupid column and the barrier at the left of the stage, but at least you can hear her the whole time.  Interesting how she changed one of the lyrics from "those summer nights" to "those Jersey nights..."

PERFECT! Her voice sounds better than ever. And it seems like she looked at the camera! Glad that you enjoyed the show, you're such a good Lana fan :)

PERFECT! Her voice sounds better than ever. And it seems like she looked at the camera! Glad that you enjoyed the show, you're such a good Lana fan :)

She did sound beautiful, that's for sure!  She looked over in this general direction a couple of times, though not specifically at me... I was somewhat far away. Too bad I wasn't a good enough fan to get a selfie :aw:

Born to Die (live trip hop beats are back)

Personally, I hate the altered lyrics "let me f--- you hard in the pouring rain..." I much prefer the original lyrics. But that's just me.  The audience went wild every time she sang the altered lyric.  And yeah, I know she's done that from the beginning, but I still don't like it.

Personally, I hate the altered lyrics "let me f--- you hard in the pouring rain..." I much prefer the original lyrics. But that's just me.  The audience went wild every time she sang the altered lyric.  And yeah, I know she's done that from the beginning, but I still don't like it.

In the demo version of the song she sings "fuck" so it's almost "kiss" that is the altered lyric...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

In the demo version of the song she sings "fuck" so it's almost "kiss" that is the altered lyric...

Maybe there are multiple demos, but the demo I've heard (assuming it's a legit demo) has the word "kiss."

I'm curious to know if anyone here ever called the cemetery to ask any questions regarding the show or otherwise? A few hours before the show on Friday I went into the office wondering how I could visit my relatives who are buried there and got the rudest brush off from the bitch behind the counter.

I wonder if the sound issues were fixed for tonight.  Last night, Lana kept having to have them turn up her in-ear monitor, then down, then up, then she did a sound check, and still had to have the volume changed a couple of times.