dirkdabo

Lana to perform at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles Oct 17 and 18

I'm curious to know if anyone here ever called the cemetery to ask any questions regarding the show or otherwise? A few hours before the show on Friday I went into the office wondering how I could visit my relatives who are buried there and got the rudest brush off from the bitch behind the counter.

She was probably a bitch to you because hundreds of well known celebrities are buried there. Altbough its possible you could have a relative there, the employed bitch probably assumed you were joking or just tying to get in early prior to the show. Its not a good reason to be rude but she probably had you pegged.

I'm sure she'd been dealing with crazy Lana fans all week and answering the same kind of questions over and over, but nowhere on the cemetery's website or the tickets did it say the cemetery would be closed Friday and Saturday. Truth is, I really do have family buried there that I legit wanted to visit. I never even mentioned Lana or any concert when I asked how to get inside. But her behavior was despicable. I feel bad for any other mourners who were denied entry. After traveling so far I was thankful I was actually going to the show, and able to get inside and walk around at least.

Anyway, she was amazing last night. Disappointed she didn't debut any new songs at (what I think to be) such an appropriate and special venue for her, but here's hoping for a full out ULTRAVIOLENCE TOUR in 2015!

Here's my recording of her singing "Old Money."  Sorry it's kinda shaky; I was on maximum zoom.  Also, she kept disappearing behind that stupid column and the barrier at the left of the stage, but at least you can hear her the whole time.  Interesting how she changed one of the lyrics from "those summer nights" to "those Jersey nights..."

I'M IN LOVE

Thank you so much. It is shaky indeed but the sound quality is very good :thankyou:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

That was awesome. Thanks for posting!!

Hello!

Did you only record OM, or do you have WC and BE by any chance too?

I would love to see last night's performance

Dumb question perhaps, but what do you mean by the "vines?"

Those short videos

https://vine.co/u/1070186261400227840

The SoC performance is great, especially because we can now fully understand the bridge ^^

Still no National Anthem video for the first performance :( Wanna hear the rock version so badly

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

In the demo version of the song she sings "fuck" so it's almost "kiss" that is the altered lyric...

Not true. In both demo versions we have she sings "kiss". The demo with "fuck" may not even exist.

oh my holy goddess. I just can't.  :omg:

Lana hit all the high notes and the chorus really sounded like an angel was singing it ! 

the only thing left on my wish list is Brooklyn Baby live and then I can die happily

AND SAD GIRL, BLACK BEAUTY, PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY AND FLORIDA KILOS!!!!(...)!!!!

I AM MY ONLY GOD