comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

I think January 29th was the original release date. I have a feeling Joyride is postponed indefinitely until her and her label sees whats going on with All My Friends as it seems to be doing surprisingly well globally and will adjust album promo around that hype rather than whatever they were building off of with Player which barely touched radios & the iTunes chart

according to someone reliable on ATRL we won't be getting the album next month either

I'm ok with that, Aquarius isn't even a year and a half old, I want her to take her time and make Joyride as perfect (or more) as Aquarius was

I doubt she's gonna work on it if it get postponed again. But yeah, I love Aquarius, so I want it to be that or more quality whenever it's released.

I feel like she probably writes on the road plus she records in her bedroom at home anyways so I doubt she has any insecurities about not recording in a studio, so I'm hoping she's still tweaking it or the tracklist. You're probably right tho  :(

I bet it's for a Major Lazer collab, she's done recording for Joyride and anything she's done recently has been cosmetic to the finished tracks or just to release later on

RCA removed her from the Feb release schedule

BzhmW.png

I bet it's for a Major Lazer collab, she's done recording for Joyride and anything she's done recently has been cosmetic to the finished tracks or just to release later on

Its Diplo and Skrillex so its probably for their new Jack Ü project