comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

So the Joyride album material is most likely scrapped, the title is probably changing and I don't think we'll get another album this year

but at least she created her fan name -- SweeTees  :facepalm:

BzhmW.png

but at least she created her fan name -- SweeTees  :facepalm:

She said that in an interview I seen a couple months ago. And during the Aquarius era, she said we were #TeamTinashe.

It'll be crazy if she literally scraps the whole concept, after she named a tour after it, made an album trailer, sold merch.

This poor girl. Capable of crafting monster tracks like Player for herself and That's My Girl for 5H yet has been reduced to fucking around with a "how to get a natural smokey eye look!" video tutorial in Teen Vogue and some acne medication infomercial.

MkWI4Ns.png

She did something with Major Lazer (which I'm assuming would be on their album not hers) so maybe RCA is sitting on that and waiting for Diplo to put it out praying for a hit to build album hype off of

She recorded a song with Jauz and Diplo last year, it will be a single at some point according to Jauz. And she did stuff for Major Lazer, Jack Ü, and Diplo & Skrillex produced some songs for her, when she was on that mansion with Big Sean and Miguel. But it's on RCA hands to  allow her to release something. 

Also, she was working with Timbaland last week, he wanted to record with her for so long. 

I agree. Like ive listened to it a few times since its release and its just like background noise at most no matter how much i try to like it.

It just feels like its building up to something in the chorus that never happens.

Did anyone listen to her interview with Zane Lowe on Beats1? Did she give out any album news?

Did anyone listen to her interview with Zane Lowe on Beats1? Did she give out any album news?

Joyride Set For Release This Fall

Here is a new collab with KDA

She's also on a new remix of Enrique Iglesias' single

I like Superlove now lol of course, I can't not like anything my girl does

It's being billed as 'JOYRIDE's first official single'