comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

It's safe to say the wait was worth it, #1 on my list of best albums this year. Honestly, the singles released before weren't anywhere near her sound, but the is album is pure original Tinashe, perfected and mastered. It's like she went to the direction of Britney's new track "Invitation", but more mature and with bigger self-esteem. I'm shook by the Kendrick Lamar bomb she delivered, that is "Sunburn", critics will devour this one. The Metro Boomin production is most likely her best Hip Hop track, I can see thugs loving this one, the vocals on the bridge are the peak. Company's new outro was really random and had nothing to do with the song, but it somehow works well because it's mixed as good as it could. SOUL GLITCH is just amazing, I would honestly say this is creativity to the max, again pure Tinashe mixtape magic. I can see Spacetime being the underdog of the album, but this track is pure mixtape Tinashe and shows her talent of making music with 70% her voice and 30% production. ROYL is still as good as it came out, it just isn't radio potential, should've stayed as an album track surprise. I hate interludes and especially when Tinashe makes a melodic perfection like High Speed Chasing and it's only 1 minute and my heart aches because it's just not enough, but overall amazing interlude for ROYL, makes it sound twice harder. Party Favors' new bridge is fiiire, totally adds to the song, idk if this was the solo version all along, but I didn't bother since I liked the Young Thug verse. And here is when a peak arose, Touch Pass is a huge album highlight, the line "I'm your after party" is gonna be her "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and the "Ï'm your private party" is a melodical peak. Somehow the super basic beats of the production doesn't reduce the quality of song, I would love to see what she can do for a music video for this one, hopefully something as big as a "Lemonade" music video. And the final track is no worse then any other song, might I say even a lot better than some. This is the most Britney track she's done, really smooth production and vocals are top as always.

I'm also really glad she got to release the album out of the blue and the concentration is mainly on the record instead of any "hit" single, sadly all the singles were pretty unnoticeable until this album got out. Rise up, talent!

He gon' pull up in the Chevy

He gon' blow up like a levy

We gon' lay up like a headboard

Do all the shit that you ask for

kWNSaeF.gif

z445hpI.png

Anybody have a list of unreleased tracks with any info on years? I'm doing a bit of searching for info later tonight

Loving the mixtape so much, one of my favorite releases since Tiara Thomas's "Up in Smoke"

I think I'm actually okay with a Britney collaboration :D