comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

I know but calling it a mixtape in a way diminishes this. People on tumblr were saying like they're not paying for a mixtape blah blah blah idk I just want the best for my girl.

She described it to Rolling Stone as more of a double album with part 2 being Joyride

I love how Nightride really captures the ethereal quality of Aquarius but stands out from that album and her other mixtapes with the darker more experimental approach...It's amazing that we're getting TWO albums after so much struggle, she knew she couldn't come through and drop an album with six songs out. And I'm a lot more open to the Superlove version of Joyride now that the potential of this project isn't hanging over our heads, never to be released. Both will be so much more cohesive. T still got it.

I wonder if this fulfills one of the albums on her contract? Anyone know how many albums her contract is?

The standard is 3-5. She may have done this to speed up getting out of it

BzhmW.png

I wonder because she clearly wants out of dealing with RCA but I can't imagine them helping her speed up the process

when she doesn't earn that much money and they did there best they won't be sad when she leaves.

Mfhp.gif

when she doesn't earn that much money and they did their best they won't be sad when she leaves.

Uh, no. They ditched all promotion of Joyride for Zayn's flop of an album

BzhmW.png