comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

the album is out in January according to the interview Maxim posted today

it's like the slowest release month UGH

they need to just stop until January, launch the era properly and release it in April 

BzhmW.png

Even though there isn't any official information about this, I think that is because some radio stations have blacklisted Chris Brown, so people who don't like to support Chris can still support Tinashe with the solo version. This is kinda smart.

And talking about Joyride, Examiner posted that the album will be released on January 8.

Am I the only one hyped for Joyride? It'll be hard top top Aquarius, but I think she can. Not happy about Dr Luke producing a track, however.

Player is definitely the poppiest thing she's done, but I love the house influences. The Chris Brown remix is kind of whack, though.

Am I the only one hyped for Joyride? It'll be hard top top Aquarius, but I think she can. Not happy about Dr Luke producing a track, however.

Player is definitely the poppiest thing she's done, but I love the house influences. The Chris Brown remix is kind of whack, though.

I need to hear more before I'm sold. Amethyst was boring and tbh I really don't care for Player with or without Chris Brown so 

BzhmW.png

Yaas! I love Snakehips and Tinashe, but I'd never imgained they would collaborate. And the video is so dope.