comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

I feel sorry for her cuz she should've let the song out the way it was. The song leaked and she lost so many $pins

Me too! I hope that this doesn’t affect the release of everything that she has for this song (she has been working for years to get the video done) and the release of the album.

Hope she feels good and wish that her fans buy the song after this (I bought it in WAV and missing to buy it in MP3/FLAC)

My body is not ready for this album to drop. I will literally explode into a million swarovski crystals from crying so hard

I hope that the album is mostly new songs. I would be a little disappointed if this album was similar to Kim's, a collection of her previous singles with 2-3 new songs. 

Did anyone saw the track list?

I remember seeing Love Goes On (unheard), Invisible, Shy, the title track (we know a bit of the lyrics) and the rest are songs we know (Fade Away, Make Believe, True and the 3 songs from “Soon I won’t see you at all”)

I remember seeing Love Goes On (unheard), Invisible, Shy, the title track (we know a bit of the lyrics) and the rest are songs we know (Fade Away, Make Believe, True and the 3 songs from “Soon I won’t see you at all”)

Where did you see this? Knowing her there's only 10 total songs and we'll only get 4 new ones...

Where did you see this? Knowing her there's only 10 total songs and we'll only get 4 new ones...

In the PC Music merch store site, but it was removed (possibly because “Make Believe” is not part from this era)

So, maybe it was a draft and we haven’t got the real one yet

Also, it is coming on black and clear vinyl signed by HD: http://merch.pcmusic.info/

Part of Me is for the album, right? so hopefully she changed the tracklist to fit more new songs