Deleted User

Arca

Time reminds me of Halfaxa era Grimes and it's sooooooo amazing. It feels nostalgic to listen to.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

I get why she changed it up but I hate the cover, I wish she would’ve stuck with Jesse Kanda artwork for this :( excited for the album though

someone said something on twitter about how this album represents her as a whole, instead of jesse's ~grotesque~ style representing her, which i agree

this project feels/sounds different, and this should reflect on the cover as well

https://pitchfork.com/features/interview/live-from-quarantine-its-the-arca-show/?utm_brand=p4k&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_twitter

Apparently there's going to be 4 'KICK's:

2. "heavy on backbeats, vocal manipulation, mania, and craziness"

3. "little bit more introverted than KiCk i, a little bit more like my self-titled album, I guess"

4. "is piano only, no vocals."

Also this interesting quote:

Björk sings in Spanish on the new album. Was that your idea?

No, no, no, no. That was her idea. Rosalía, who was on the same email thread, was helping a little bit with pronunciation. But I really love the way Björk sings, and there is no right or wrong pronunciation. When she sent me her file for the recording [“Afterwards”], I got goosebumps. I was in disbelief. I would have loved for all three of us to do a song together, but it’s really hard to align scheduling.

https://pitchfork.com/features/interview/live-from-quarantine-its-the-arca-show/?utm_brand=p4k&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_twitter

Apparently there's going to be 4 'KICK's:

2. "heavy on backbeats, vocal manipulation, mania, and craziness"

3. "little bit more introverted than KiCk i, a little bit more like my self-titled album, I guess"

4. "is piano only, no vocals."

Also this interesting quote:

OMG yess I loved her self titled im crying 

fuck im so excited! thanks for sharing 

I get why she changed it up but I hate the cover, I wish she would’ve stuck with Jesse Kanda artwork for this :( excited for the album though

wait whats the original cover

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

As someone who’s personally never been attracted to arcas music until this year, the way she’s going about this new album is pretty smooth. It’s made it easy for long time fans and new fans like myself to be re-introduced to the new and improved arca.

I can't stop listening to this song and watching the video!!!! I loveee the scenes where she's got the laser pointers on her back and on her eye and she's riding the bull. This video is so cool and the song is so addictive and beautiful. I can't wait for the album!!!

death grips is online !

i can't stop listening to Time, its so dreamy.

yes, her most beautiful song ever. so powerful and happy. <3 the video is fantastic, even better than nonbinary.

Does anybody have links to where I can watch her performances at The Shed from September 2019? I know that she performed for at least a few nights, so there's gotta be more than just the one long video on YouTube.

Also I cannot wait for this albummm!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

death grips is online !

I don't mean to sound d*mb- but has KiCK lea**ed?

I have a copy in my itunes- i think i downloaded from dbree but i'm not sure what it is? it's the same tracklist as KiCK i?

Instagram.com/y1anni

I don't mean to sound d*mb- but has KiCK lea**ed?

I have a copy in my itunes- i think i downloaded from dbree but i'm not sure what it is? it's the same tracklist as KiCK i?

1) y*s it lea*ed

2) yes, is the same tracklist

3) why censor dumb and leaked lol