ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Yesterday when I pre-ordered and listened to TLY, I wasn't very impressed at the beginning, but then I heard it more and I absolutely loved those melodies and harmonies, the production, better than Honeymoon, imo.  Both covers are beautiful to me, love that Honeymoon hotline idea and how it's integrated in the actual cover, very original in our times. 

I made this just because I was bored, lol, for any of you who wanted it to be more zoomed in. 

twluNcX.jpg

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

it's kind of weird to me when people say that their favourite stuff is from the Lizzy days, not that i dislike anything from that era. are there actually any people who were fans that far back?

edit: lol double post

CJjib6A.jpg

I don't believe it!!!

I don't blame you. He said someone 'gave' it to him so that means he's not the only one who has it... And he's tired/won't post more snippets till tomorrow. I guess we'll see. I also think it's weird he didn't make a leak Tumblr but is using his personal. If he's not scared kf getting in trouble he's probably not planning on actually leaking.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Seriously, WHY do they keep trying with this shit? We're not 5 year olds, we obviously know the tricks, besides, what's the fucking point of doing it??? Ugh, bye 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Freak: "I'm the freaky freak freak, lickety lick lick my pussy babe, my pussy babe, I'm his last bitch in paradise so let's feel it with sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex"  <3 (sexy to her means that she says sex a few times) 

sgopYhV.gif