ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Fake.

Β 

Sufjan Stevens, Fourth of July.

Β 

Just another sad twink with no job to go to.

That would make sense and get rid of the whinng about it never seeing the light of the day. I hope that's true bc I love LIB based on the snippet

If this is true, then what song on the track list would it even be?

That would make sense and get rid of the whinng about it never seeing the light of the day. I hope that's true bc I love LIB based on the snippet

no thank you, i prefer seeing them whining everyday and hour for that song, instead of having it occupying a place of the album

no thank you, i prefer seeing them whining everyday and hour for that song, instead of having it occupying a place of the album

Β 

To be fair, LIB being on Honeymoon is a rumour. I recall someone from here talking with Dan Heath on IG but he never confirmed LIB would be on the album, he just said something like "we're trying to release it" and someone took that as a confirmation of it being there.

Β 

Another thought, are we 100% sure the song is called Life Is Beautiful? That was the name of the video but idk it always bugged me

Β 

ZmJh1LG.jpg

To be fair, LIB being on Honeymoon is a rumour. I recall someone from here talking with Dan Heath on IG but he never confirmed LIB would be on the album, he just said something like "we're trying to release it" and someone took that as a confirmation of it being there.

Β 

Another thought, are we 100% sure the song is called Life Is Beautiful? That was the name of the video but idk it always bugged me

I think it was registred with that name but I'm not sure

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

I wonder if maybe it's like in that interview she did recently, I can't remember what station it was, it was for the HBTB release? Anyway, she said sometimes she makes songs and ends up not liking them and then not releasing them etc? So I wa wondering perhaps she did Life Is Beautiful for the film and they decided not to use it in the film and Lana herself didn't really like it so hasn't released it and will just move on?

Β 

Personally I didn't care for the snippet so I don't care if it's ever released, but I do wonder if she's 'shelved' the song so to say.

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Damn, savage. It's just a song and people want it to be released. What's the big deal?

what if LIB = MTWBT

Hmm, maybe, but it's unlikely. I can see why it would be but idk.