ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Are my posts physically harming you? Are they giving you health problems? Did Lana give you a certificate saying nobody else besides you can Stan for her? Has God not given us free will? If my posts bother you so much why do you read them? I feel really sad for you. I'll pray for you too!

Lana told me that you need to stop acting like you have a right to post that useless trash everywhere. I'm sick of just ignoring your stupid posts, you do it all the time and it adds NOTHING to the conversationm. If you wanna spam, stick to your own thread. But don't bring your lame posts elsewhere.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm cringing at the possibility of the MTWBT, Art Deco, Religion titles being mentioned in their respective songs.

I could care less about the other titles. But I hope she sings Music To Watch Boys To, in the song. I feel its needed.

So this is probably reaching a bit, but I was thinking - between her comments about the album being based more in observations, the cover being shot in a bus that provides celebrity tours, the whole "lectures about my favorite stars" thing (altho I may have misheard her, if anything of her's has ever been recorded thru a potato it's the damn hotline), and the likelihood of TLY referring to Bowie and his brother, what if each song on Honeymoon is based around something pertaining to the life or aesthetic of a different idol/favorite artist of Lana's?

But then what idol is Honeymoon (song) about? 

Lana told me that you need to stop acting like you have a right to post that useless trash everywhere. I'm sick of just ignoring your stupid posts, you do it all the time and it adds NOTHING to the conversationm. If you wanna spam, stick to your own thread. But don't bring your lame posts elsewhere.

I'm praying that ur delusion of knowing Lana personally fades away XD !!

PS : Those who can't create, criticize.

:rip: drag ha

lABVyGE.png

petition to ban @@AngelHeadedHipster from posting fake lyrics and track lists constantly

Can we at least limit it to like, once a week, sis?

what's your damage heather

this forum is overflowing with useless comments and whatever about snatched wigs and "YAAASS" and other bullshit. the fake lyrics and tracklistings more or less just cut through it.

what's your damage heather

this forum is overflowing with useless comments and whatever about snatched wigs and "YAAASS" and other bullshit. the fake lyrics and tracklistings more or less just cut through it.

Honestly the useless comments about snatched wigs and yassss and stuff is bad, but the people on here who go into detail about their pussies being wet from Lana... I just can't take it, it's disgusting, honestly.

But let's be real, @@AngelHeadedHipster is OTT w/ their tracklists

petition to ban @@AngelHeadedHipster from posting fake lyrics and track lists constantly

Can we at least limit it to like, once a week, sis?

If you hate my Fake tracklist thread so much why did u participate in it??? Ironic much XD

Here's ur amazing tracklist :

I might have a try lol

1. Life Is Beautiful

2. White Light

3. Honeymoon

4. This is It

5. Music To Watch Boys To

6. Garage Parties

7. Skater Boy

8. Watercolours

9. Deadly Nightshade

10. Love Affair

11. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

BONUS-

12. Hydrangeas

13. Golden Girls

14. Sunset Boulevard

ITUNES EXCLUSIVE-

15. Serenity

If you hate my Fake tracklist thread so much why did u participate in it??? Ironic much XD

Here's ur amazing tracklist :

"27 April 2015"

You're so bothered omg I made like one... Don't come for me sis you have dozens and you never stop

Honestly the useless comments about snatched wigs and yassss and stuff is bad, but the people on here who go into detail about their pussies being wet from Lana... I just can't take it, it's disgusting, honestly.

Are you dragging yourself now?