ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm cringing at the possibility of the MTWBT, Art Deco, Religion titles being mentioned in their respective songs.

Cause honey you're Art Deco,

And I'm 18th century Rococo

This is the building of our love

Ooooohh Ooohh baby

Art Deco Oooohhh

Oh Lord help us :biblio:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm cringing at the possibility of the MTWBT, Art Deco, Religion titles being mentioned in their respective songs.

I don't think Religion would be too bad (I'm the girl that he wants, his religion, and he's on his knees for just a kiss, etc) But yeah, MTWBT, Art Deco, and The Blackest Day, all sound like a mouth full. 

sgopYhV.gif

I don't think Religion would be too bad (I'm the girl that he wants, his religion, and he's on his knees for just a kiss, etc) But yeah, MTWBT, Art Deco, and The Blackest Day, all sound like a mouth full.

"The blackest day of my life

Everything's so dark blue without jazz

And without you, I'm not fine

We'll meet again when both our cars collide"

:troll:

Or maybe it could be something like

"The blackest day

The blackest day

The blackest day

The blackest day"

"Music to Watch Boys to

Music to Watch Boys to

Music to Watch Boys to

Music to Watch Boys to"

"Art Deco

Art Deco

Art Deco

Art Deco"

:troll:

You never know with her. :rip:

lil cunt didn't even credit me. don't believe shit from them because they claim they have lyrics and they posted these fake one (they said this is wildest dreams by taylor swift after they deleted it)

E3aOIeN.png

SajoYIe.png

These lyrics aren't real right?

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

Apparently honeymoon leaked and someone on instagram downloaded it before it got taken down...... if it actually leaked i'll be so pissed

nvm it didn't leak

I feel really sorry for your negative outlook on life. People like you get pleasure from bringing others down. I dare you to create an un cringe worthy story based on song titles.

But there's no point to post that in here.  :bored: We're discussing THE ALBUM, not making up random crap and showing it to our fellow "Lana lovers" and singing kumbaya around a camp fire. If people wanna post their shitty ideas then they can make new forums and rave about their garbage altogether. End of story. And to be honest, I left a better looking story in the toilet yesterday   :tongue:

I think it is far, far deeper than just the media/paparazzi/fans

I think the proverbial monster Elizabeth created is Lana Del Rey

So in the album cover it is Elizabeth in photo her sister took, much like a regular person has a relative with them taking a picture), riding past the homes of the stars, stars like Lana Del Rey.

I love this.