ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

do u really believe an acc that just a few weeks ago tried to pretend they were actually lana?? lmaoo

they actually had receipts just go look at their page

They posted "lyrics" to Religion but it looked just like Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams so I'd say fake

They stole some lyrics from ATRL lel. We were doing fake lyrics for each song :lmao:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

To be fair, LIB being on Honeymoon is a rumour. I recall someone from here talking with Dan Heath on IG but he never confirmed LIB would be on the album, he just said something like "we're trying to release it" and someone took that as a confirmation of it being there.

Another thought, are we 100% sure the song is called Life Is Beautiful? That was the name of the video but idk it always bugged me

I mean i haven't said its on the album cause it is not, but i dont want it either (with another name or something) lol 

I think when Lana was making UV, she said something about being the future jazz is actually about Honeymoon. Honeymoon is heavily influenced by Nancy Sinatra (Honeymoon), Miles Davis (Terrence Loves You), etc. If you actually think about it, I think Honeymoon was already made before UV, but somehow it wasn't ready yet. With the tracks she recorded they probably have 2 different themes and UV was completed first while HM still lack of something. It's rather unlike Lana to release something so fast in my opinion. If you get what I mean.

I don't mind HM sound so far to be honest, it's very her like how she used to be before BTD and everything else. Perhaps more polished and matured now. The music production of what she've released so far kinda give away. Even the title of the tracks.

Futureretro indeed :creep:

----

Life Is Grammyful haters need to chill. We want the song. You don't. It's ok.

Life is Beautiful is probably just an old song she reworked for the film promotion. Dan worked on the score for it and probably asked her to use it. It probably never had anything to do with HM.

LIB was made specifically for Age of Adaline. Lana said she was more than happy to be a part of the movie. It's not a rework of some random ass song because that would have been known by now. (Like in Honeymoon, there's one song that's a remake.) So, I don't believe that shit. :-)

So this is probably reaching a bit, but I was thinking - between her comments about the album being based more in observations, the cover being shot in a bus that provides celebrity tours, the whole "lectures about my favorite stars" thing (altho I may have misheard her, if anything of her's has ever been recorded thru a potato it's the damn hotline), and the likelihood of TLY referring to Bowie and his brother, what if each song on Honeymoon is based around something pertaining to the life or aesthetic of a different idol/favorite artist of Lana's?

qpgosw.jpg

So this is probably reaching a bit, but I was thinking - between her comments about the album being based more in observations, the cover being shot in a bus that provides celebrity tours, the whole "lectures about my favorite stars" thing (altho I may have misheard her, if anything of her's has ever been recorded thru a potato it's the damn hotline), and the likelihood of TLY referring to Bowie and his brother, what if each song on Honeymoon is based around something pertaining to the life or aesthetic of a different idol/favorite artist of Lana's?

Yeah i think that Honeymoon is based on that concept too, and she said she was going to be less autobiographical

Okay but how is Yayo being incorporated into Honeymoon??? I'm thinking a Yayo remix on the deluxe with her chanting "dark blue, dark blue" over a dying beat in the background.

I'd love this more than I care to admit. :toofunny:

qpgosw.jpg