Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

And when I'm DARKKKKK BLUUEEEE

I just gotta touch myself and dream of

YOUUUUUUUU

Got me wet enough to sail my seas

Cocaine lipgloss and summer breeze

Bring me to my knees

Mister born to please

"I flew down from a cloud, and set my feet on the ground. I had a job to do, to rock everyone of you"

I'm just testing the board see if all of you are desperate enough to even believe the lyrics I've thought of cause recently almost everyone on here are getting thirsty AF over anything LDR Related or speculated even if not believable

I'm just testing the board see if all of you are desperate enough to even believe the lyrics I've thought of cause recently almost everyone on here are getting thirsty AF over anything LDR Related or speculated even if not believable

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

ok but some people actually do have real lyrics so please calm down.

"And nothing was ever the same, the second I laid eyes on that Naomi girl, because I knew she was something else, and I could never compare, I am nothing to her, I could never be, and I'll never have what she has, and I'll never be anything she is, the way she does things, it's just out of this world, so I made up my mind: suicide was the right, yes I knew it then, on the blackest day."

it's an emotional balled about the day lana discovered Naomi Elizabeth, it starts out pretty lightly but gets really dark both lyrically and sonically around the 4:20 mark.

Why would you test the boards... are we like, lab rats? :toofunny:

I hate to be that person asking for a new song that sounds like another song I love, but I'm hoping one of the Honeymoon songs has that darkly grand sound like Body Electric. I get lovely movies in my mind.

What soundscapes are you hoping for?

As you said people have real lyrics so shut your mouth anyway I've never heard if Naomi via social Media/TV she must be irrelevant or not so famous

yet lana feels so underachieved compared to her and so much less talented that she ponders suicide in her lyrics.... 

In other news, do you think Lana's gonna have reworked song lie methamphetamines and old money??

People keep speculating that Salvatore is Backfire but I doubt it. I hope she doesn't rework old stuff but if she does I hope its as dramatic of a change as methamphetamines to old money was. But I do like when she uses smaller references to old songs.

33fcc3c.jpg

People keep speculating that Salvatore is Backfire but I doubt it. I hope she doesn't rework old stuff but if she does I hope its as dramatic of a change as methamphetamines to old money was. But I do like when she uses smaller references to old songs.

Oh god id love if she redid backfire. I can imagine a beautiful Spanish guitar and it would kinda sound like west coast radio mix and it'd be all dream like but with beautiful lyrics