ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm hoping it doesn't leak so I'm not tempted to listen. I'm re-virgin-ating my ears until HM comes out :toofunny: make fun of me all you want, but after nearly a month of not hearing her voice, HM is going to sound better than it probably will be lmao

I'm doing the same thing, I haven't listened to any of the HM tracks in a week and don't plan to. I'm going to wait until my vinyl gets here and listen to it for the first time that way. I was planning on waiting with Froot and I caved and got it when it leaked two months early and wish I hadn't (except I was waiting on the box set so it would've been May before I got it :toofunny:). After Froot I'm pretty over listening to leaked albums though I don't judge anyone who does because it doesn't really matter. I just want to hear it on vinyl the first time. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I doubt the same website will make that mistake twice. I'm sure someone on Lana's team found out and were pissed and said something.

I doubt the same website will make that mistake twice. I'm sure someone on Lana's team found out and were pissed and said something.

I'm not really sure that it was a mistake, though. I think the snippets were supposed to be released around that time and just appeared on bol and AMG first. 

i keep checking for honeymoon by using google search tools and i just feel so desperate ugh

Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one. That and checking iTunes every hour to see if a new track is available or the whole damn thing has been released early. I'm a mess

I'm not really sure that it was a mistake, though. I think the snippets were supposed to be released around that time and just appeared on bol and AMG first. 

I guess, I've never followed the release of an album (even UV) so close without it leaking super early so I don't know if its normal to get snippets of every single song beforehand.  :deadbanana: Apparently it is.

I wonder if dark blue will become an overused cliche like "take your body downtown" or "party dress". I hope so :godlaugh:

She's only used it in one song though? Its the members here that won't let it die  :deadbanana:

I am a very straight male and I am a major LDR fan. I cant imagine not listening to her music. All of her music. But still, I haven't met another straight male that is a LDR fan

I think we are all closeted LDR fans.

I rarely listen to her songs in public. I've come to the conclusion that it is either because I am so protective and selfish of her, like I want her music all to myself. Or I just a little bit ashamed to let people know I like her music... such a dilema.

Don't judge me

I am a very straight male and I am a major LDR fan. I cant imagine not listening to her music. All of her music. But still, I haven't met another straight male that is a LDR fan

I rarely listen to her songs in public. I've come to the conclusion that it is either because I am so protective and selfish of her, like I want her music all to myself. Or I just a little bit ashamed to let people know I like her music... such a dilema.

Don't judge me

No judgement. Do you, be happy lol! If LDR makes you happy then go for it. Don't worry about other people lol!

Welcome to the LDR fandom though.

Don't judge me

@@InTheSummer is straight too but he has a pussy vagina tho. Do you have one? :)

No judgement. Do you, be happy lol! If LDR makes you happy then go for it. Don't worry about other people lol!

Welcome to the LDR fandom though.

Thank you for the welcome!

I've been a fan for a while.

I just never got into these blogs. But now with this new album coming, I need people to talk to. I literally only have one other friend that I talk"Lana" with, but we barely have time to talk with . It's refreshing getting on this site and actually being active on it.