ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

how do we know 

We know it with that little magic called: "iTunes".  :derpna:

Edit: Joking, but if you pre order the album, you can press: "Show Full Album" and then you can press on each song right click and get information.

Then you can press on the "File" tab and get the size of each song. :shh2:

giphy.gif

when will this shit leak

probably wont but if it does itd be cool if it stayed a secret just throughout lb but yall know that aint gonna happen cause we have little herp bitches on this site who like spreading shit :/

this would damage her sales dramatically, actually. if it leaks before release, it could only get released digitally since physical copies are not ready yet.

Yeah I know :/ Bad wish. But I hope we at least get 30 second snippets

this would damage her sales dramatically, actually. if it leaks before release, it could only get released digitally since physical copies are not ready yet.

It would hurt sales, but there's no way they would cancel the physical release. Especially not with how well Lana sells on vinyl.

It would hurt sales, but there's no way they would cancel the physical release. Especially not with how well Lana sells on vinyl.

they wouldn't, but the damage that is done is not to repair. your first week sales are basically all digital. Sales for vinyl are nice, but for the big picture completly irelevant. Physical copies of Cd's still sell more, espcially in Europe. That lowers your numbers and when numbers are out, nobody cares if the album leaked or not. I hope she can avoid a leak. 

I'm hoping HM won't leak but judging by how UO seems to be sending physical albums out really early... 

If it does leak, I hope it'll be like Ultraviolence's "leak," where people got the CD like one day early.

9ISvyf0.gif

I'm hoping HM won't leak but judging by how UO seems to be sending physical albums out really early... 

If it does leak, I hope it'll be like Ultraviolence's "leak," where people got the CD like one day early.

If UO was the reason UV leaked then Lana's team will probably be more careful this time around

If UO was the reason UV leaked then Lana's team will probably be more careful this time around

I'm not sure if UO was the culprit then, I was mostly referring to the recent leaks that have happened due to them.

9ISvyf0.gif