ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

can lana at least hire a couple of us to be on her management team because in all this spare time she could be getting interviewed, releasing new promo pics, sponsoring a perfume ad or making a perfume of her own or at least sponsoring h&m like fuckkk

like she says she doesn't care about being famous at all but when the tour money starts running low and she can't afford those private plane rides to carrozzini's italian love dungeon she gon wish she promoted

like she says she doesn't care about being famous at all but when the tour money starts running low and she can't afford those private plane rides to carrozzini's italian love dungeon she gon wish she promoted

Pleathe ha daddy's rich and I'm sure she's saved a good amount of money already.

she has enough money lol

Honeymoon left the iTunes Top10 now. I hope she ain't broke now.

But srsly, give us something today Lona. Nudes, maybe? Nudes are good when you are on a budget, right?

nudes be quick and free, great promo tbh

Honeymoon left the iTunes Top10 now. I hope she ain't broke now.

But srsly, give us something today Lona. Nudes, maybe? Nudes are good when you are on a budget, right?

Why is she on a budget? you keep saying that lol, she probably doesnt want to do big productions 

I think my boyfriend likes Lana to an extent. He went with me to her concert and liked it and he always air drums when West Coast comes on, sometimes subconsciously. He probably doesn't count since he doesn't really listen to her outside of when I do, that I know of. Except he was familiar with Blue Jeans when I met him but it could have been from an ex since I think she liked some pop music and they dated in late 2011 - late 2012. I know his brother (who is 100% straight) likes Born to Die (song). But I'm sure its hard for guys to get into a song with lines like "let me put on a show for you daddy" etc. although I think I've heard that some straight guys just imagine she is singing to them in some cases. 

That's how I feel

I doubt she's on a budget, she seems to like the low budget ones these days. I really need a National Anthem budget video from this era though, that video is Iconic!!!

qsVmBMd.png

That's how I feel

Is it weird that I find the fact that some straights feel like Lana is singing to them sexy? (probably is :toofunny: )

I have this unsettling feeling when I try to picture lana singing to me xd

:creep:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I think my boyfriend likes Lana to an extent. He went with me to her concert and liked it and he always air drums when West Coast comes on, sometimes subconsciously. He probably doesn't count since he doesn't really listen to her outside of when I do, that I know of. Except he was familiar with Blue Jeans when I met him but it could have been from an ex since I think she liked some pop music and they dated in late 2011 - late 2012. I know his brother (who is 100% straight) likes Born to Die (song). But I'm sure its hard for guys to get into a song with lines like "let me put on a show for you daddy" etc. although I think I've heard that some straight guys just imagine she is singing to them in some cases. 

So... you're saying... because a girl sings a provocative song to a guy---then it's not a song for a guy?

And all those vulgar rap songs about stretching a girls vajayjay are strictly for men?

Or any sexual-sweet songs like say... any from Usher or The Weeknd or Drake or 1D or Marvin Gay or Luther Vandross or BSB or Nsync or Justin Timberlake aren't for women because it's a male singing it?

That's flawed thinking.

Lana isn't just for the LGBTQ you know.

And yes I'm straight.