ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I didn't think about it that way. Wow.

But even when I saw her in Houston, her fandom didn't really include many hetero guys.

really? guess its different where you are. when i saw her live it was a vastly mixed crowd, gays, girls, hetero couples, rock-a-billy types, old people ect.

really? guess its different where you are. when i saw her live it was a vastly mixed crowd, gays, girls, hetero couples, rock-a-billy types, old people ect.

there aren't many non-straights here from what i know of so idk but i'm pretty sure there won't be many stans

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I listened to HBTB like 7 times in a row last night. I have to upgrade the replay value to 10. If HBTB will not become a global hit for her nothing will. The GP is not aware of the song yet but radio is slowly starting to play it and I bet that it will blow up in the coming weeks.

I listened to HBTB like 7 times in a row last night. I have to upgrade the replay value to 10. If HBTB will not become a global hit for her nothing will. The GP is not aware of the song yet but radio is slowly starting to play it and I bet that it will blow up in the coming weeks.

i hope so. it's so chill and it has so much potential.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

since when did this turn into a "hows many straights can we find in the boards" forum. also do people already call lanaboards "the boards" cause if not i am.

99% my impact from like 10 pages ago oops  :hooker:

@@whitman  - Great find. You are correct.

@@Constantine- three

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I am a very straight male and I am a major LDR fan. I cant imagine not listening to her music. All of her music. But still, I haven't met another straight male that is a LDR fan

I think we are all closeted LDR fans.

I rarely listen to her songs in public. I've come to the conclusion that it is either because I am so protective and selfish of her, like I want her music all to myself. Or I just a little bit ashamed to let people know I like her music... such a dilema.

Don't judge me

Hah, I know one straight male who is a big Lana fan.. I also forced my ex to listen to her till he gave in and started to listen to her by himself (felt very proud of myself when that happened). There are many straight closeted LDR male fans  :shh: 

tumblr_mwp2g0tk9a1rj6peio4_500.gif

LOL, yes, all good..

I have biker friends that listen to Ed, Selena, Elton, etc..

and I have religious friends that listen to metallica..nirvana, rap..

:D

You never know who listens to what at 2am down a freeway with windows rolled up..LOL :omfg2:

I can't get myself to listen to the HM tracks that much. I do like them but after more than a year without paying attention to BTD I finally fell in love with it again. I'm not asking for a off to the races on the album but I hope we get at least a song with the same tempo as BJ.

The cover has finally grown on me: I don't love it but it doesn't bother me as much as before.

And straights beware of dem thirsty gays coming for your velvet crowbars ( :toofunny:)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Guys, what if she uses the 'Let the light in, it's a cruel world' line in The Blackest Day? It kind of makes sense and the song is also long...

Interesting thought. I always that loved that bit from the 2014 tour before she sang Cola. But like the UV era, I think that's dead

party.gif?w=1100