ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Sometimes pre-orders don't have all the info filled in/updated, it may change.

Isn't weird how Honeymoon doesn't appear to be under Intescope license on itunes? UV and BTD are both under license of the two labels but only Honeymoon says ""Lana Del Rey, under exclusive license to Polydor Ltd. (UK)"

It seems like she's only with polydor now, or they are managing her, cause HDD had only polydor as her label not interscope/polydor

IDK if it was discussed already, but it seems like we will get Music To Watch Boys To (next promo single?) on September 11.

Italian Amazon says so...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNPerxeU8AAVsZ2.jpg:large

I'mma need another promo single before that. :toofunny: I would be down with Honeymoon in AAC and not the YouTube mess.

yes and honeymoon on the 7th. (the song) 

Edit: Ooh, I just saw your reply. Awesome.  :flutter:

But what about this week?  :hooker:  :creep:  

1265wyw.png

I'mma need another promo single before that. :toofunny: I would be down with Honeymoon in AAC and not the YouTube mess.

Edit: Ooh, I just saw your reply. Awesome.  :flutter:

But what about this week?  :hooker:  :creep:  

nothing, i guess prisoner is doing it for her this week lol 

@@SarcasticBeauty- btw- when she takes a few years off  have kids, her kids will be instant millionaires too. How cool is that. And that is 100% thanks to her.

Maybe she will do what Garth Brooks did and take 15 years off.

Her fans will be there on the other side of that.

Okay? I was never the one to say that she didnt have money so you're irrelevant. I was just saying, despite that, she STILL has her Father if she needs him. Because he's rich.

ANYWAY,

This just occurred to me out of nowhere and it's pretty lame but what if Honeymoon is Lana fighting a dual-personality/persona? Like Lana Del Rey vs Elizabeth Grant? The fact that she has two instagrams made me think of this, as well as the two definitive genres that we can expect on the album. 

Also the line "You are what you are. I don't matter to anyone" in TLY makes me think of Elizabeth singing to Lana, maybe? And how she listens to the radio to hear herself again and how she lost herself when Lana faded (or more like, will possibly one day fade) into obscurity? Or maybe it's alluding to how Lizzy faded into obscurity. 

That's a cute idea and sounds pretty legit. It could happen that way. I dont know about that last paragraph alll the way though. But I do like the you dont matter Lana to Lizzy tho.

I am literally SO excited for MTWBT, I love how I have almost no idea what to expect in terms of its sound. Like, it sounds as if it could be a total bop like the ever iconic Off to the Races, but I have a feeling it might actually be a bit more slower, probably mid-tempo, especially considering the placement on the Honeymoon tracklist. 

Praying it has a West Coast vibe, because that song still slays me literally EVERY time I hear it  :hooker:

Praying it has a West Coast vibe, because that song still slays me literally EVERY time I hear it  :hooker:

Yessssss please! :defeated:

Y'all gonna end up screaming and running when MTWBT is another slow ballad, just like Hünnimüün and Terrence Loves Ü.

It's sandwiched between Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You. I don't think it's going to be a bop either :toofunny:

Terrance Loves You, should receive some kind of world music honor award or some thing.. it is hypnotically mesmerizingly beautiful

song and voice. top of the top.  

Too many great songs coming out these days, from Lana as well as other awesome artists.. more than ever it seems.. F****

Lana saying that Honeymoon (song) is sort of where the record begins and ends makes me think the first four tracks will all be slower and jazz-influenced before the album switches to the chillwave/trap-influence until the last few tracks where the jazzy songs return. Could make for a really cool album experience.

Lana saying that Honeymoon (song) is sort of where the record begins and ends makes me think the first four tracks will all be slower and jazz-influenced before the album switches to the chillwave/trap-influence until the last few tracks where the jazzy songs return. Could make for a really cool album experience.

i have a feeling the album may be structured that way. i think hbtb will be where the album prob gets a little more beat driven, songs like freak, art deco ct.......and then going slow by the end. in fact the last track is prob just lana sleeping.

i have a feeling the album may be structured that way. i think hbtb will be where the album prob gets a little more beat driven, songs like freak, art deco ct.......and then going slow by the end. in fact the last track is prob just lana sleeping.

LMAOOOO

ZmJh1LG.jpg