ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Ooh, I didn't hear the sounds in Terrence Loves You as chimes, they sounded more electronic to me (like the sounds you'd hear on a spaceship in some old cheesy scifi film). 

Unless I'm hearing something else and there's another layer of sound I'm missing (because I listened on youtube lol) :pft:

Ooh, I didn't hear the sounds in Terrence Loves You as chimes, they sounded more electronic to me (like the sounds you'd hear on a spaceship in some old cheesy scifi film). 

Yeah, that sound plays throughout the entire song unfortunately. I don't hear crickets either.

yall on crack?

Haha I just discovered a tumblr called 'honeymoonleak' who claims to have Honeymoon :')

They claim they'll upload snippets soon, but of course I think this is entirely fake, however it's fun to read what they're saying about the songs if anyone's interested? Guess it's just the same as us all speculating here?

One highlight is that they say 24 is produced by Emile Haynie and is about her lasts 24 hours of life...

Again, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS AT ALL, just thought others may find this kind of stuff as fun as I do while we're all aimlessly speculating :)

Sorry if me posting this annoys anyone, that isn't my intention to do :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Haha I just discovered a tumblr called 'honeymoonleak' who claims to have Honeymoon :')

They claim they'll upload snippets soon, but of course I think this is entirely fake, however it's fun to read what they're saying about the songs if anyone's interested? Guess it's just the same as us all speculating here?

One highlight is that they say 24 is produced by Emile Haynie and is about her lasts 24 hours of life...

Again, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS AT ALL, just thought others may find this kind of stuff as fun as I do while we're all aimlessly speculating :)

Sorry if me posting this annoys anyone, that isn't my intention to do :)

"Life is Beautiful fans- don’t worry, this song will be released with the Blu Ray version of The Age Of Adaline on September 8th." this was already confirmed to not be true

Random space sounds = chimes, people just have different ways of describing stuff, there's no extra layer you guys are missing. And yes, the space-y sounds play throughout the whole song.

and the cricket is very slight in HBTB and I never noticed it before someone pointing it out here.

9ISvyf0.gif

"Life is Beautiful fans- don’t worry, this song will be released with the Blu Ray version of The Age Of Adaline on September 8th." this was already confirmed to not be true

Like all of the other 'leak blogs', every single verifiable thing they've posted has been wrong. You're better off trusting your dreams.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

see the damn cricket is there x.x 

The cricket is for sure there. I didn't realize what you guys were talking about, but it's there and happens very quickly. 

The cricket is for sure there. I didn't realize what you guys were talking about, but it's there and happens very quickly. 

I dont know if its from HBTB or GNIT. We will see later i guess.