ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Y'all really need to change your avis cause the honeymoon covers and disgusting tropico pics confusing me

It's a new era, though? But I agree the tropico pics are horrible 

i lost the hype already  :mj:

Honestly I'm not excited as I was for Ultraviolence mostly because I can't get into TLY and Honeymoon  but I know when get closer to the day of release I'll be freaking out.

Honestly I'm not excited as I was for Ultraviolence mostly because I can't get into TLY and Honeymoon  but I know when get closer to the day of release I'll be freaking out.

I can't really get into Honeymoon, but TLY >>> 

Honestly I thought Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You were boring until I put all 3 tracks we have together and in that moment the songs clicked on me and I love them now. I feel like they'll make even more sense (for me) once the album is out. With Ultraviolence I wanted to get hit by someone and know I wanna get married with Thrillermoon. :poordat:

I can't really get into Honeymoon, but TLY >>> 

It's kinda crazy. Both songs sound very Lynchian, like soundtracks for a noir movie yet very raw and emotional ( and I love shit like this!  it's basically why I liked her in the first place). I get the appeal and I think I understand what she is aiming for but for some reason I just can't get into. It's not really because the songs are boring or are bad but I think they have a very specific mood and maybe right now it doesn't fit mine. 

It's kinda crazy. Both songs sound very Lynchian, like soundtracks for a noir movie yet very raw and emotional ( and I love shit like this!  it's basically why I liked her in the first place). I get the appeal and I think I understand what she is aiming for but for some reason I just can't get into. It's not really because the songs are boring or are bad but I think they have a very specific mood and maybe right now it doesn't fit mine.

yeah her music is really moody specially after paradise