ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Since Swan song is about saying goodbye, I hope it will be super sad. I want vocal delivery like in "Once upon a dream" but stronger production, something I can cry to in the corner. Cry to in bed. Cry in the shower. Point is, I wanna listen to it 24/7 for like 3 weeks after it comes out.

I did that with UV and it was fantastic.

The LanaNow Twitter said it will be a "gapless album" where songs flow into each other! I don't know where this info came from but that certainly sounds interesting!

Pretty sure that came from a post speculating on this forum.

That would be awesome, though. I could see how it would work with the intros and conclusions of the songs we have thus far.

The LanaNow Twitter said it will be a "gapless album" where songs flow into each other! I don't know where this info came from but that certainly sounds interesting!

Probably a wild guess based off of the person on ATRL who had realized HBTB has crickets for a second at the beginning that don't play anywhere else in the song, which would be strange unless the album was gapless. But it's still an assumption. 

I'd love it if it was gapless tbh. At least I wouldn't have to manually edit out the 4-10 seconds of silence she likes to put at the end of each song.

I'd love it if it was gapless tbh. At least I wouldn't have to manually edit out the 4-10 seconds of silence she likes to put at the end of each song.

omg i know i hated that in ultraviolence

from the looks of it, Lana spends more than what's coming in.

didn't realize her personal accountant was a member of the boards!!

CNl03xRWEAAiMGI.jpg

Totally unrelated, but I'm really excited for the Jewel's new album, I loved her first one and I was excited when I heard she was doing a similar one :)

Me

tumblr_ngby6hDLuj1sca8xco1_500.jpg

i can't hear anything on hbtb or tly can someone post a audio gained version of the end like a snippet bc i don't hear anything?

its at the start

the fuck are all the sounds youre hearing?

crickets? chimes? ....

check ya ears