ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

because it will serve as promo for the album now since itunes reach a lot of people lol and we need it in HQ, the youtube quality aint shit. I prefer to hear 4-5 songs before the album and not more than that

That's true, I guess I just didn't get why she waited this long after posting the song, but I am glad we got to hear it when we did though :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

This made me happy because we actually have another chance to get the Honeymoon video :party: And I think there is a Terrence video too. 

Has anyone noticed this is the same place from the Honeymoon video?

edkOzBz.jpg

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i think it makes perfect sense to release 'honeymoon' next precisely because we've heard it already. i was really surprised it wasn't the track that went up with the preorder first. i'm happy about it if it's really coming. 'Honeymoon' slays and i can't wait to hear it in hq. Plus as much as I'm dying for the album, I don't want too many unheard songs beforehand.

i think it makes perfect sense to release 'honeymoon' next precisely because we've heard it already. i was really surprised it wasn't the track that went up with the preorder first. i'm happy about it if it's really coming. 'Honeymoon' slays and i can't wait to hear it in hq. Plus as much as I'm dying for the album, I don't want too many unheard songs beforehand.

Me too. less tracks we hear before the release, harder the album will slay.  :smokes4:  :smokes4:

giphy.gif

Just wanted to post this here

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a665218/mark-ronson-wont-be-on-lana-del-reys-album-i-hate-to-crap-all-over-your-excitement.html

For those of you still wondering - looks like Honeymoon is strictly a Lana, Rick, and Kieron project

Oh wow, at least we know now for sure he isn't in it

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

:whatever: Shame Mark Ronson didn't get to work with Lana on HM but maybe they'll work together later on in their careers .Another album,Another era hopefully    :pray:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371