ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The release date is the album release date.

If you download Amazon app and switch it to Italia, you can find MTWBT on Septemberr 11th.

giphy.gif

wait wth has been going on in this thread? the last few pages are a bit hectic

Prepare for Honeymoon (song) and Music To Watch Boys To.

giphy.gif

I don't get the logic of releasing Honeymoon on the 7th when it was the first song she posted from the album? I'm not complaining, just don't understand why release it weeks after posting it?

On the bright side I'm so excited to finally listen to MTWBT!!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I don't get the logic of releasing Honeymoon on the 7th when it was the first song she posted from the album? I'm not complaining, just don't understand why release it weeks after posting it?

because it will serve as promo for the album now since itunes reach a lot of people lol and we need it in HQ, the youtube quality aint shit. I prefer to hear 4-5 songs before the album and not more than that

because they missed the best time slot to release it?

because they just don't want to release too much material before the album release? and honeymoon has already surfaced so it's ok for instant download after pre-order???

giphy.gif