ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I can't believe y'all are even speculating about the whole item.vn/china.palace thing lmao literally anyone with an account on that site can upload songs with the album title as Honeymoon (Deluxe)......

RVhKIwP.gif

I follow LDRG and they posted that promo picture of Lana with the tarot cards we were talking about a little earlier. I haven't followed them for long so I don't know how reliable they are but from what I've seen they're okay for reliability.

What are the odds that we're gonna get LiB as a Target exclusive that no-one outside the US can legally obtain?

Surely the deluxe edition would have been announced by Lana when the standard tracklisting was announced? I can't see why this wouldn't be the case

The only thing that wasn't announced at the official announcement last year for UV was regional tracks, like the Target or Japan tracks.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Are we really still discussing about that china.palace bullshit? GUYS. PLEASE. :uh:

You guys already discussed about which songs you think are going to be your favorites, but which ones are going to be your least favorites, based on the titles alone?

24. I don't even know why.

tumblr_mcnjkwq2qK1qc4rtuo1_500.gif

Art Deco and The Blackest Day seem.. idk

But again lets not forget lana has titles like "Sad Girl" and "Brooklyn Baby" and "Born To Die" and "Summertime Sadness" and they're still great songs

OMG sis why would you come for Born To Die like that

It sounds timeless, unique and iconic. It's a perfect song and album title.

I don't know, the tracklist still just sounds like a really bad fake one to me, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what these songs might possibly sound like. :toofunny: To me, the titles are just so passive somehow that if I hadn't heard HBTB I'd think the whole album was full of Honeymoons. So in a way I'm not anticipating not liking one because I have literally no clue.  :whatever:

Honestly though I love that its so unpredictable. I'm ready to be pleasantly shocked.  :yesnod:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Genuinely wondering but what would you guys consider to be good titles for song? I know most people here give Lana shit about the titles of her songs so I was wondering what people considered to be good titles? Doesn't have to be a Lana song. What makes a title good, what makes a title bad?

Nothing scares me anymore.

Do yall think it will leak/ when?

if it doesnt leak 1 week before or 2 then on the 17 cause of new zealand australia

Genuinely wondering but what would you guys consider to be good titles for song? I know most people here give Lana shit about the titles of her songs so I was wondering what people considered to be good titles? Doesn't have to be a Lana song. What makes a title good, what makes a title bad?

To me titles are so not important, like if the song is good i dont give a flying fuck about how its called

I tend to cringe at songs titles that are cliché. I don't like the new track list because if you googled many of the songs off of honeymoon, Lana probably wouldn't be the first result as she is with most of her other songs.